Games/Cinema with Cyberpunk 2077 city?

Lolita_Magnum

ᓚᘏᗢ
ISP
AS17665
AS11158
I was not one of those peeps, that has been following CP2077 or CDPR, ever since this all started.

My exposure to this was some nerd rants on Youtube and that 50% off tag on Steam. Before this, I never really had any interest in Sci-Fi themed entertainment nor with anything that is even moderately similar to the genres of the game.

While the game is so-so and the game has been woefully somewhat patched with version 1.5, I have had now over 200hours+ of game time and it's mostly due to the beauty of the city.
Say, what you want. When I first took a look at the Night City there was something deep, something mesmerizing about it. That made me just look around and explore for hours. The city felt so different, so unique, and had such character. The song, Night City by R E L & Artemis Delta truly suits very well with the atmosphere.

There were times when I used to search for ambiance music with the rain of a similar genre and used to listen down for hours end.
Since then, I have had the nerve shot to watch movies or games that have similar cities like this but unfortunately, I am yet to find anything even remotely closer to it.
I watched Bladerunner 2049 and I really applaud the creators for adding such a similar and beautiful city, other than that the movie itself was good too. While some might argue the pacing was really slow. I don't know, for someone who wanted to take in every bit of the environment, it felt kind of special to me. But then I guess, due to poor sales of the given movie, there will be no sequel.

Anyway, enough rant. The question stays if you guys know any media with a similar-looking city like from the CP2077.
An acquaintance suggested - Blade Runner Black Lotus and Psycho-Pass, so I'm gonna follow up on that for now.

Bladerunner 2049 is the sequel though.