Game Played To Get New Connections

rohin_mattoo

Regular
ISP
BSNL DataOne
I personally feel that BSNL has played the gr8 game with us. They announced of some exciting rise in DataOne Speed (Download Speed Upto 2 mbps)where is the speed now. Not even getting the constant speed of 256 kbps. All this announcement was just to get new connections for Broadband.Getting speed 0f 8-14 kb/sec these days. Why we should suffer? Are they going to give some discounts for the month of Jan 07\' if they still working atthe gateway to increase speed. They should had completed n tested their gateway for providing higher bandwidth before these announcements. What u people have to say on all this which is happing since 4-5 days i suppose.

From 29th Dec till yesterday I was getting 1300/195 Avg during nights and 490/185 during day (worked only once during day!).Today after reading your post I checked once again and I am getting around 150/186.Yes pretty less.Sandeep

i dont think they increased speeds for publicity dude.. else wuldnt hav to wait for 2 months in hyderabad to get a conn.

2 months.... o man don't tell me. I just applied for a conn yesterday. Don't tell me sify for 2 more months... nooooooooooo... m from kolkata though ne feedbacks there?

QUOTE(srrao @ Jan 3 2007, 07:23 PM) [snapback]73081[/snapback]
From 29th Dec till yesterday I was getting 1300/195 Avg during nights and 490/185 during day (worked only once during day!).

Today after reading your post I checked once again and I am getting around 150/186.

Yes pretty less.

Sandeep[/b]

Okay it was just a temporary slowness. Yesteday and today it is back to >1000/190

I think it will take some time say a week of two before we find out average speeds.

Sandeep