Game Package1 For All Bsnl Broadband Guys ---all Must Read---

• Thread starter Thread starter thesuleman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,509

thesuleman

ISP
Airtel Broadband Explore1099 (NO FUP)
GAME PACKAGE SERVICE IS TOTALY FREE for H900 FRIENDS NOW USE UL.

yesterday i call customer care{pune} and he says that service is free now for a days

yeh Deko Aur Ek Noob Ki Newzz...R u frm BSNL... ??? ALL Info is fake...plzz Close this topic...

^ one should not copy & paste from other site[ as if it is own experience / thoughts ]without giving the credits to the original site ...

QUOTE(suleman @ Sep 7 2006, 06:42 AM) [snapback]61425[/snapback]
GAME PACKAGE SERVICE IS TOTALY FREE FRIENDS NOW USE UL.
[/b]
Where is the proof? You need to have some proof for confirmation, which nobody is ready to show...
Most of the people must have got their bills by now.But no one has posted any news about whether it has been charged or not...
Plz don't go saying that and keep opening new topics about this...

QUOTE(gb_baran @ Sep 7 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]61463[/snapback]
Where is the proof? You need to have some proof for confirmation, which nobody is ready to show...
Most of the people must have got their bills by now.But no one has posted any news about whether it has been charged or not...
[/b]
dude the game package is not free the total usage is counted check your account usage? 🙁

I think it might be free for 900 plan sers, cause anyway its unlimited downloads for them

QUOTE(rajeev64 @ Sep 9 2006, 05:32 AM) [snapback]61624[/snapback]
dude the game package is not free the total usage is counted check your account usage? 🙁
[/b]

No friend its totally free the usage shows only gamepack1 record after 1month they will not charge

So what I get is, no one will post your bill or even say anything about it. Its really a pain in the a@$. Please someone post the copy of your bill or end this USELESS discussion now.My god after all these days and all these discussions this matter is not yet seemed to be solved.Whether they charge or not... People whose wallets are full use and pay for this service. People who can't please don't take risk!!!

Problem is not many have tried it and ppl who have are yet to get the bill , so u have to wait and c

QUOTE(gb_baran @ Sep 7 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]61463[/snapback]
[/b]

Hey man ! All this Bsnl Broadband Games Package is a crap to shell out extra money from unlimited users. i tell u how, i have 900 unlimited plan of bsnl broadband for 3 months and i have been getting a bill of Rs 998 ofcoz Rs 98 are taxes. But in previous month i used games package to download 2.4 Gb movie and activated games package for 4 times during the process (due to power cut). Now i Got the Bill of Rs 2750 broadband charge of previous month.

So its my friendly request to don't use this bullshit from bsnl guys as this is a trap !!!

hope u guys belive me and if u don't then bear the mega bill next month....

QUOTE(gb_baran @ Sep 9 2006, 10:47 AM) [snapback]61650[/snapback]
So what I get is, no one will post your bill or even say anything about it. Its really a pain in the a@$. Please someone post the copy of your bill or end this USELESS discussion now.

My god after all these days and all these discussions this matter is not yet seemed to be solved.

Whether they charge or not... People whose wallets are full use and pay for this service. People who can't please don't take risk!!!
[/b]

Hey man ! All this Bsnl Broadband Games Package is a crap to shell out extra money from unlimited users. i tell u how, i have 900 unlimited plan of bsnl broadband for 3 months and i have been getting a bill of Rs 998 ofcoz Rs 98 are taxes. But in previous month i used games package to download 2.4 Gb movie and activated games package for 4 times during the process (due to power cut). Now i Got the Bill of Rs 2750 broadband charge of previous month.

So its my friendly request to don't use this bullshit from bsnl guys as this is a trap !!!

hope u guys belive me and if u don't then bear the mega bill next month....

hey here is my This months BILL

http://img437.imageshack.us/my.php?image=billjy8.jpg

I have downloaded more thn 2-3 GB with GAMIN PACKAGE
and they didnt charge me for anything

thanx