Game Package 1

All GAME PACKAGE 1 USERS ATTENTION PLEASE !ABHIBH SAYS THAT HE HAS BEEN CHARGED FOR USING GAME PACKAGE1 FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 06'IS ANYONE ELSE CHARGED?I HAVEN'T RECEIVED BY BILLS INFORMATION FOR THE PREVIOUS MONTH.DO TELL ITS A REQUEST......

I got GAME PACKAGE1 FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 06'They charged me 0.

Dude i am not sure. I still have to confirm from BSNL. Will come to know tomorrow.

QUOTE(ROHIN @ Oct 8 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]64552[/snapback]
All GAME PACKAGE 1 USERS ATTENTION PLEASE !

ABHIBH SAYS THAT HE HAS BEEN CHARGED FOR USING GAME PACKAGE1 FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 06'

IS ANYONE ELSE CHARGED?
I HAVEN'T RECEIVED BY BILLS INFORMATION FOR THE PREVIOUS MONTH.

DO TELL ITS A REQUEST......
[/b]

my friend downloaded 15 GB frm gamin package...N he got 900 /- 256 UL user...itz free ... how come it will charge ???

I also received an amount of 900 bucks along with the normal bill.The extra 900 bucks is for security deposit for unlimited plan and it is fully refundable.This month i got normal bill eventhough i used gamepackage.

ITS GOOD IF NO ONE IS CHARGED FOR USING GAME PACKAGE 1....SO KEEP ENJOYING THE SPEED OF 512 KBPS BY PAYING FOR 256 KBPS...DO POST IF ANYONE GETS TO HEAR ABUT THIS PACKAGE.....

at last some clarification. a few days ago i went to the DataOne office in the BSNL complex. when i asked the person who was present there abt the game package and wat it does when u activate it and whether its free or not, he said that he had heard questions abt this frm other customers but did not know the details abt it. he gave me a mobile no. and asked me cntct there. 2day i phoned the guy, he first heard abt it and asked me wat happens when i activate it. i said that the speed goes up but i wanna know if it is a chareged service. he asked me how i knew that the speed goes up 🙁 , i told him abt internet speed checkers and also said that u could see the speed when u dload somethin. he said said that there was no such existing service available to the customers :angry: [:x] i said that it is there in the portal and u can easily activate it and since BSNL has not announced the rates officially they could not possibly charge us. then he said that BSNL also dint ask the customers to activate it. when i said that if it is there in the portals the customers will obviously use it. if it is in the testing phase and not 4 teh customers, it should not be there at the portal in the 1st place. he said he would ph me after sometime.
he ph ed me after abt 15 mins and said that i was correct in saying that any service which is in the testing phase should not be available to the customers and that they r trying to remove it from the portal 🙁

GAME PACKAGE 1 SERVICE HAS BEEN FINALLY DEACTIVATED FROM THE PORTAL....IT WILL AVAILABLE NOW AFTER DIWALI BUT WE WILL HAVE TO SUSCRIBE FOR IT......IT WON'T B FREE ANY MORE....

QUOTE(suleman khan @ Oct 10 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]64729[/snapback]
IM SO ANGRY FOR gamepackage1 deactivated >

hooplah booplah boogie woogie !there was so much fear psychosis over using this game package 1.Well, I also tried to confirm about the price charges for this service and since it was not officially announced, it was obvious to be in a testing phase. SO, I used it all the time. Once disconnected, I used to reconnect again thru the portal ie activate it. There were guys who were making noises about the prices when it was available free and now there are guys again making noises that it is not available. And there must be those who did not dare to use it. I hope it is available soon and it cant be astronomical prices unless it measures data transfer. Lets see what BSNL has to offer. There's one peculiar scenario when BSNL allows access to a particular gaming site for a flat plan and charges for all other browsing in MB. This is the worst that could happen. till then,amen !