Game Package 1

^ pls see : about BoD
AFAIK , it had not been announced officially.

Update : Image Games on Demand coming soon ...

note : no need to start a new topic for this .

@i love uWho told u that game package 1 is free till 30th sep.Till it gets activated from the portal page, till then its free.When it will get suscribed service then u will not b able to activate it from portal page, u will have to suscribe for this service whose subscription wud b monthly.So still u can use game package 1 service...GAME PACKAGE 1 service is made available on its portal for free on initial basis...to users to know abut the boost in speed they will get by this service. But later on this service wud just b available to download games.IF ANYONE GETS MORE INFORMATION ON THIS DO POST.Hey seshu where is the add on games on demand on BSNL website, i can see it.......

Well friends the game pakage is free and i tghink it will remain free as long as BSNL does not use up its International Bandwith, Many will be confused by this statement, well guys it is such that as we buy plans from BSNL , so does BSNL buys bandwith for themselves from VSNL and other international carriers of optical cables,now BSNL has bought a hugh amount of bandwith which is currently under utilised, so they have come up with this BOD and game package and some other similar ideas ,we mitethink that BSNL has done a mistake by allowing us such good DLspeeds at 256kbps rate, well guys BSNL has done a clever thing here, there are very few people who use UL900 plans, amny are on Plan 250 or Home 500 or Business Plan 7100/1200, well if u see the data transfer is very low on this plans for people like me who know how to download lots of stuff from net. But for normal people only normal surfing,emails,chatting,downloading music and photos and small clips or file will eat up their limit, now imagine if all this cud be done with more dl speed people will do more i the same time coz of faster speed, eventually resulting in more data transfer than the limit and in turn more revenue for them and good usuage of their bandwith which is not utilised, So my friends keep using the game package its completely free, and in near future be assured that the basic plan will be 1Mbps and not 256Kbps

what is the international bandwith and what is internal bandwith?i have hear bsnl national internet backbone is 204mbps and internal bandwith exceeds 1000mbps.what is meant by these?please explain

HEY DO TELL ABUT THIS MONTHS BILL I.E FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 06' WHO HAD BEEN USING GAME PACKAGE 1......HOPE NO ONE WUD BE CHARGED FOR USING IT....ENJOY GAME PACKAGE 1............

Well even i got the bill for Sep 2006 900/- no extra charges

But bad news guys today i tried using the gane package and the link is not visible,

See http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dataoneqb4.gif

Can anyone of u guys using the game package confirm the same

Hi,

I activated game pack in september and this was my usage and stuff. Didnt used it much but below are the details.

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gamepackbg6.jpg

In the abve pic please tell what does it mean by Traffic(KB)(excluding night unlimited[For HOME 500/1000/1800/3300 plan only]) etc..

And this is the bill i have recieved for september:
Rental 0
Metered Call Charges 430
Trunk Call Charges 0
Overseas Call Charges 0
Phonographs Charges 0
Debits 874 (I think its 900 plan charges)
Accessories Amount 0
Faclilities Amount 0
Deposit Amount 334 (Wats this please tell)
Credits 0
Gross Amount 1304
Taxes (Service Tax, Education Cess) 159
Amount Payable if paid ON or BEFORE pay by date 1797

Please can any one tell me whats the "Deposit Amount 334" amount stands for ? Is is for the game pack usage. ???

Thanks.

@abhibh U shud inquire abut this deposit amount from BSNL Service Center...And do tell us what they have to say....Hope they havn't charged u for using game package 1