Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
447wqyw.webp

Nine noble families fight for control over the lands of Westeros, while an ancient enemy returns after being dormant for a millennia.

Source

ended up watching the entirety of this show last night and loved it. i am amazed that this show got broadcasted in the US market and here in india words like shit are censored with beeps. 😀

Books:

Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire
A Clash of Kings: A Song of Ice and Fire
A Storm of Swords: Steel And Snow Book 3 Part 1 (A Song of Ice and Fire)
A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 1 Dreams and Dust

Last edited:
GoT appears on HBO, a premium cable channel, not subject to FCC obscenity rules. It's among the most niche of broadcast categories, so they sorta thrive on being edgy. UK television is even more unconstrained, in terms of language and sex.

Like GoT i.e. fantasy? None.But check out Rome, Breaking Bad, Homeland. Many others, but they are a notch below in quality.

:grey:i saw the first season of the walking dead on star world. should look into it. it got annoying in parts especially because of that dude that loved wife of his friend. 😕

Season 1 is Great. Season 2 bit boring sometimes without Ned Stark, Sean Bean

righto. i am amazed that they killed him so soon. i thought he was going to be the primary character. turns out he is not. 😕 i think Arya Stark could probably turn out to be the ass kicking character in the future.

recommendations on other shows?

Homeland
The Killing
Terriers (Cancelled)
Sons of Anarchy
Justified
Rubicon (Cancelled)
The Event (Cancelled)
Damages
Magic City
Veep

Game of Thrones is a great show, the books are even better and more detailed 🙂

aww. man. american desperado is already a pretty thick book for me to go through. i am probably not going to read a book series. individual units are fine for me 😀

hha i can feel that, esp these ones are really thick one 😛 but truly they are amazing books. 🙂

look to your Sins...... 😛

----------

The Imp Deserves a Emmy I think....he is really is awesome and pretty much the only thing to look in Season 2 after Ned Stark untimely dismissal from the show !