• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,556

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
I think it should be 2.3.6. Kies Updated me just this..... Please share your firmware update....... Official only :thumbup:

considering the past trends, 2.3.6 value pack might be available in June... and Kies sucks. downloaded it on my MAC. even when it is not in use it interferes with the root services and consumes 100% CPU.. it almost felt like my macbook air would burst into flames.

Kies, nope. Any issue with updating manually ?

Kies, nope. Any issue with updating manually ?

I have never tried it and if i am not wrong there is a risk of bricking the phone, so i haven't tried it.

A soft brick, if at all. Flashing samsung phones is easy. Xdahas indepth guides on this topic. Highly unlikely that you'll mess things up. Even other nice custom roms are available. Is your phone still under warranty ?

Does anyone have the latest ICS update for their Galaxy S II? Saw this in my RSS feeds today.
[h=1]Hands on with the Samsung Galaxy S2 ICS Android 4.0.3 Update in India[/h]With the new Software Update for Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note to 4.0.3 out, lots of people were left wondering why their devices did not get the updates. The Galaxy Note update was taken off due to some incompatibility issues with network providers in India and the company is working on a fix. Where as, the Galaxy S2 updates will continue to roll out throughout the month, so if your device has not yet got it wait for a couple of days and check again.

http://igyaan.in/Applications-detail/hands-samsung-galaxy-s2-ics-android-4-0-3-update-india