• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,089

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
It has been happening since the beginning but in last 3 days I had to reboot 5-6 times.......... Basically what happens is that display stops working even if a call comes or even if i try home key or anything else.......... Phone function work fine (like ringer volume up or down can be done)............. But touch screen function doesn't work and screen doesn't light up ......... So i have to reboot to make it display working again.............. Display is just fine though and looks like a driver kind of issue 😕 any solutions?????

Happened with me once, I don't have the same phone though.I would rather say the phone gets hanged 😕Maybe the storage is full? or some app could be he culprit too 😀

happens with me as well... along with your issue the problem i have is after reboot it shows battery below 10% and takes a few minutes to come back to the right level.. and there a re a very few apps on my phone... it is not at all overloaded..another issue.. stock browser not working over wifi.. works fine on 3G.... and if i switch from 3G TO WIFI while browsing it works but if i relauch with wifi it doesnt work... wifi is working for all other apps and opera browser also...