• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1,724

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
My brother has taken my Galaxy S phone and for the first time in many years am without a smart phone.I need reviews for Galaxy Note. Is it worth to buy it now or wait for Samsung Galaxy S 3.Does it come with ICS loaded?And where is the best place to buy it to get the bets deal (guess its not flipkart)Advice appreciated!

If you are comfortable with its size, yes.As of now, it has gingerbread. the first ICS ROM has been leaked so expect a stable ICS release by April.its available for 30.9k on ebay. no idea if that's the cheapest price.

The biggest issues you might face with, is the size.No HDMI output.TouchWiz is sluggish at times. (most of the time).Taking picture can be one heck of a task as there are not much options to zoom or capture the pic. While shooting video in 1080p the video is extremely zoomed in, doesn't look very nice. ...you can't zoom in or out in max resolution.

MWC is in a week right? wait till then. if S3 is very stunning, then wait for it. otherwise, there's no point.

Looks too big and awkward. Some like it. Some don't. Go to nearest showroom and do a hands on. Then decide.

I use S2 .. and love it .. wanted to upgrade to Note .. but one of my mates has it .. and he says the sound quality of its earpiece is not that good .. the voice on call sometimes goes very quite or very loud ... so dropped the idea of getting it. I think the wait for S3 is worth ..

A new joinee in my company had it. She did not know how to use but still was using it. It is big but looked gud 🙂

Wow, the Note feels big even in a guy's hands, for a girl it should be HUUUUUUUUUUGE

should have waited for transformer prime 😛 but i guess your choice is also a very good one. awesome 😀