FYI:: Exclusive No More Unlimited GPRS & 3G Data Plans From BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 18,686
........ they are going to upgrade 14.1 mbps and 21.1 mbps in (some cities) within 2 mnths.....

If they upgrade to 14.4 or 21.6Mbps, they can charge with separate plans as in LL BBand, that too only after upgrading. Instead, withdrawing ' unlimited ' for the existing (3.6Mbps) customers, finds no logic.

After attracting and trapping customers for 6 months plan, they have stabbed on the back of all customers.

Will you lose your today's Bread in lieu of your next month's Briyani ? :ishock:

no stabbing , bsnl just got smarter , those who had 4200 recharge are extremely lucky..

If they upgrade to 14.4 or 21.6Mbps, they can charge with separate plans as in LL BBand, that too only after upgrading. Instead, withdrawing ' unlimited ' for the existing (3.6Mbps) customers, finds no logic.

After attracting and trapping customers for 6 months plan, they have stabbed on the back of all customers.

Will you lose your today's Bread in lieu of your next month's Briyani ? :ishock:

no stabbing , bsnl just got smarter , those who had 4200 recharge are extremely lucky..
lucky??? ok...download everything & watch/use it for the rest of your life...could you?

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

3G is not for data downloads. Latest news around the world confirmed it. Even who recharged for Rs.4200, one person got 250 kbps & the other one got 5 mbps. From this u can understand what i'm trying to say....

Wonder what will happen to the other smaller plans ;Rs 98,Rs 7,etc.Have to wait and watch.

I donno why many are surprised with this!I remember reading an article just after Tata Docomo 3G was launched...in which an official from BSNL said "Our 3G tariffs will be revised depending on the market" something of that sort. Which VERY CLEARLY meant that the prices are going to increase!All the people who purchased 3G modem just to activate the 6 months packs and use it for lifetime are simply stupid as BSNL has mentioned clearly.. these are "Promotional Offers"! No offence to anyone.

All the people who purchased 3G modem just to activate the 6 months packs and use it for lifetime are simply stupid as BSNL has mentioned clearly.. these are "Promotional Offers"!

Promotional offer is @ Rs.700 per month in place of regular 1359. That's all. Not to say " we will close the shutter and wind up afterward, the existing Unlimited plan " !!

Who has given the rights for me to call others stupid ?

IF I DO SO, THE REASON MAY BE .........

Ramli, i feel all the people who are on UL plans should make the most out of it while it lasts and then just wait for the next time BSNL comes up with any good offers. For next few months i am going to download whatever i had planned and utilize my unlimited plan . After that would go back to my ul750 BB plan.

@ramli Please respect others (except Airtel). No one here is Airtel CEO but still helping each other as we are human and human can't be stupid. Only Airtel is stupid.

Hello Friends,
FYI::
Bad news for all BSNL customer, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) today slashed its unlimited 2G GPRS and 3G offer. :wall::wall: The updated tariff will be implemented with effect from 18.02.2011.
The data usage charges applicable to all data/voice plans under 2G and 3G mobile services revised from existing Rs.0.01/10KB to Rs.0.02/10KB.
No More Unlimited GPRS & 3G Data Plans From BSNL.
[/COLOR]
??????????????
No updates as such on official web of BSNL.
??????????????
Such a fake info may create panic in the mind of users.
Kindly do not post info like this.

@ramli Please respect others (except Airtel). No one here is Airtel CEO but still helping each other as we are human and human can't be stupid. Only Airtel is stupid.

@iitmanojit Thanks.

I Had never called anybody "stupid".

I think you are not clear with my image posting. Kindly refer the quote in my post # 21. Only for that guy I have posted the image. I have raised my voice only to respect others. In what way those applied for 4200 had caused offense to become stupid.

We may comment others only in a lighter / polite manner, and not by calling them as stupids. Being wise enough not to go for 4200 by himself and calling others as stupids, this Fox and Grapes posted.

However, happy to note that you have ...... out Airtel. Let us move on to real issues.

??????????????
No updates as such on official web of BSNL.
??????????????
Such a fake info may create panic in the mind of users.
Kindly do not post info like this.
Wait for 2 days.

@iitmanojit Thanks.

I Had never called anybody "stupid".

I think you are not clear with my image posting. Kindly refer the quote in my post # 21. Only for that guy I have posted the image. I have raised my voice only to respect others. In what way those applied for 4200 had caused offense to become stupid.
I got it, sorry for my "stupid" words. don't mind. Thanks

We may comment others only in a lighter / polite manner, and not by calling them as stupids. Being wise enough not to go for 4200 by himself and calling others as stupids, this Fox and Grapes posted.

However, happy to note that you have ...... out Airtel. Let us move on to real issues.

Sorry for being "stupid" in my words.

guys , but i am still able to browse unlimited from blackberry 3G plan of 999

@ramli, You have now successfully proved that you are indeed a Stupid 🙂 Congratulations 😉