Future Group Launches Its GSM Mobile Service T24

• Thread starter Thread starter max90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 21,894
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.Do they have a pan-India 2G license?

To my knowledge,This service is based on MVNO model like virgin, which dont invest in infrastructure or for spectrum. They have signed a deal for a long time support.ShreeRaman

ohh havent heard about this in news .. so one more virtual operator .. this trend is very common in us .. but virgin introduced the same in india ....

Ya, virtual operator... You're right.I guess they'll be using the same network and infrastructure which TATA DOCOMO GSM is currently using.

I got a connection from Big Bazaar outlet yesterday - the offer seems interesting - Get talktime for ur purchases from Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar, e-Zone, Pantaloons.....any Future group store.After spending, if u get something back, then its always good.....right now, i am only planning to leech on this - whenever i get talktime from shopping, i will use it - no money extra from my pocket!!

good move to attract the consumer .. they have largest retail chain so they can use the same as marketing tool ...

Yes thats what they are doing.....
I will put a scene in short:

A guy came to the T24 counter, situated right at the entry/exit point, & showed the bill to the sales-person & said, "I have got a Recharge. This is my number, pls recharge it."

And the sales-person politely said "Sir this is available only if u have a T24 connection. You have to buy a new card from here & we will recharge on that."

Many of them accepted & few left feeling frustrated......

Their purpose got served - coz if u r getting a good amount of recharge, why wont u purchase a card costing Rs.30??

Now i had spent Rs. 30 on this in March......already i have been able to use benefits of atleast 600-700 Rs by now! They wud be having some way to recover for it, but look at the other way from consumer point of view - If u didnt buy that card, u wud be spending this much money extra over a period of time. Instead, u r even getting the worth for the money that u spend extra!And network is superb as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.