Further decrease in speed for MTNL Triband 590 NU??

• Thread starter Thread starter da-cena-fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 7,710

da-cena-fan

ISP
MTNL
hey ppl. having some probs. for the past few days, i am getting only 26-30kbps download speed. so that means, i am getting 256 kbps browsing speed. has mtnl dicreased the speed for 590NU to 256kbps??i have probs with mtnl disconnections also. is there any way out to prevent disconnecting from mtnl? i usually download a lot during nights from link-removed, but this damn mtnl doesnt let me coz i'm a free link-removed user and after reconnection, i cant resume that download.

:S :S :S
lolz
dude 590NU is supposed to be only 256kbps!! 😛
looks like you had been synced to 2mbps by mistake all this time.

my down speed has not topped 22-24kBps since january when i got synced to 2mbps for a few days(earlier it used to be 29-32)

u sure u on MTNL?read the forum?we all 590nu guys r stuck with 256kbps since the mtnl guys upgraded the lowly connections to 2mbps (though now the speeds suck there as well!😛)now on an average u as an 590 NU user can expect data transfer of 23-24 kBps and upto a maximum of 26 kBps.

^^ mtnl is giving good speeds for 2mbps as well as 256kbps.

m the few who gettin 2 mbps NU..download speed on RS.com premium is still constant at 214 kBps

What to expect is increase in speeds, and lowering of prices. No more going backwards. No reductions.

he always does! i remember he used to get 1mbps/2mbps long back!im sure he must be having some connections......

d-c-f is a new member on this form and is unaware about the actual speed that he should get. Had he gone through other threads. specially sticky one, he may not start such kind of threads. d-c-f, don't mind, I will advice you to read the threads or use search.Identical threads divert attention.It is better to continue from the thread already started for that particular topic. And the discussion on 590 NU is still ON on this forum

my friend with the mtnl connection (590NU) was getting the download speed of 200kbps to 350kbps speed for about 3 to 4 week but for the past 2 week he is getting 25kbps to 30kbps

I think sanke must be the only one who is still having the luxury.

i kno many frnds who r on 2 mbps nu even now