FUP calculation is uploads + downloads !

ISP
ACT
Here is another thing I have found regarding computation of FUP. Believe it or not, they include both uploads and downloads for computing FUP.
You will only know this if you install a bandwidth monitor on your machine like networx.
I have been complaining to them for couple months now, and they have conveniently turned a blind eye to my complaints. If you log the daily upload and download usage, and compare with their usage, you will know the truth. They are cheating their customers.
Eg. for the last month my total usage uploads + downloads was 113GB. Their usage showed 114GB. Almost 23GB of that was uploads. My network usage monitoring showed it clearly.
This month my total downloads is 15GB, but their usage says 20GB. The remaining is uploads. Even on a daily basis,
my network usage logging shows this. At other times, they have logged usages when my network usage shows no logging
at all ! I have absolutely no idea where they got the extra usage from ????
I had asked them to install a wifi router which would log usage data in the router itself. They have turned a blind eye, and
nobody has responded to my queries. I have been pursuing this for 2 months now ! I have written to the nodal officer. Totally useless fellow. Doesn't even bother to respond. I have asked for the contacts of the VP customer and VP technical but to this day no one has bothered to reply to me. Have made several attempts thru call-center but they are useless. This time I convinced them that they will not be able to solve my problem, and asked for the CEO's details. Either the senior management just sits pretty on these things, knowing fully well these problems, or there is incompetent middle management that successfully shields these issues from them. None of the top management have email ids or any contact information. Whoever is mismanaging customer affairs needs to be fired immediately ! The most unprofessional organization, with senior management sitting on some pedestal wishfully thinking that everything will sort itself out at the bottom ! I can only imagine why this is occuring if you have a stupid mechanical engineer heading customer care ! He needs to be promptly fired !

Please install networx on your computers, and start logging usage data on a daily basis. You will be shocked at how ACT has been cheating you all this while. What is the use of paying for a promised 50GB, when you only receive 30GB of downloads from it ?
http://download.cnet.com/NetWorx/3000-2085_4-10155904.html
You may even try to install a wifi router with usage logging capabilities if you use multiple end devices. ACT refused to install a wifi router for me, fearing that it may expose them completely !

Please confirm if you are getting throttled according to download FUP or download + upload. Check what is your usage when the speed is throttled.

They have no clue how to convince their customers that they are indeed calculating FUP based on downloads only 🙂. Beware, the plans are useless if they
give you only 1/2 the GB that they promised FUP for. Make sure you install monitoring software to monitor downloads at your end. You'll see for yourself...