Funny Nature of some IBF members

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 17,679
okay to continue from where SVK left off: Real Funny Nature 😉There are some members who will troll and troll just for the sake of trolling and will not even squeak on the thread after caught with their pants down or once they see the stuff they said won't happen, now happening.There are other members who will post like they're asking questions or others' opinions regarding something(gadgets, etc) when they've ALREADY made up their mind and whatever you say, they're anyway gonna do the opposite. (redundant)There are other members who will behave sarcastically or make sarcastic comments(small one liners) instead of actually reading and understanding posts and then wait for someone else to troll so that they can join in 😀There are some members who are the almighty Mr. Know All's in their own right JUST because they love/know to use "Google Search" whereas they take it that all others are fools living in virtual worlds and they alone are in the real world, when it is actually vice versa! 😛There are members who waste their time thinking they're doing the Country Good by Ranting in the Forums about services and stuff and wasting text, time and energy in the bargain, that too all in vain! hee heeAin't we All?! 🙂

Nice one. But I disagree on this point mentioned below-
: ( ANNOY-NUMB-US : P said:
There are members who waste their time thinking they're doing the Country Good by Ranting in the Forums about services and stuff and wasting text, time and energy in the bargain, that too all in vain! hee heeAin't we All?! 🙂
Some may be ranting (some are even paid for ranting against their rivals), but many people visit forums to get information on some product/service/gadget/etc. Even if you search for any product/service in Google, it will give links to various forums.

Err I thought this was supposed to be in jest bro and well I AM, in fact, INCLUDED in the last quote of my text that you quoted and I think it's pretty obvious too no from my posts on the forum from its previous form to the new?! I haven't changed though lol and well if you've seen the reactions from some one liners in those threads and now, then you'll know why am mostly pi$$ed off.But then that's what the general public, oh and even Brutus' and Judas' of your own family and friends circle(even some forum members) say we are only doing when we post something on a forum or ACTUALLY do something in real life, while they hide and peep from behind their windows or give the oh so famous bull$#!t excuse of "Safety of Family and Kids" and stay mum and only keep b!tc#ing about things without doing anything!I've been hearing just Bull$#!t for almost more than half my pathetic life now, so I know what I am talking about and am literally fed up of it! It's either voice your opinion without worrying what people are gonna say or stay mum if you fear you will be arrested. Don't ask "Why? What For? for every God Damn thing posted on the Forum! I know SO MANY of the threads in the forum don't even have a single fcuking Reply! Does that make all those threads "worthless/pointless" so they can be deleted?! 😕Live and Let Live bros and let the guys who take the risk, take it, and DIE! It's their life, their choice (whether good or bad) Who knows? They might make life better for you by them doing so while you would not have had to work for anything! Okay just to cheer things up:The member who uses the most F bombs in the forum gets to win a "TLDR-GF" shaped Gold Pendant! hahaha 😛