Fully Satisfied With Reliance 12 Mbps Plan In Chandigarh

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
reliance
Hi,
Here Are Some Screen Shots Of My 12 Mbps Reliance Broadband Connection .
Hope You Will Get To know the Truth ... And You can Also Ask Me any Questions Related To This Section ..
I am Also Using Wifi For my 12 Mbps Connection.. You Can Also Ask Question Related To this

Where the hell is the LIKE button?

Wow, awesome speeds.. If Reliance just increases the FUP to 100GB.. then it could be a killer deal.

Wow, awesome speeds.. If Reliance just increases the FUP to 100GB.. then it could be a killer deal.

Actually reliance copied this plan from you broadband .. you broadbands had this plan since september 2011 .. btw yes if both the ISPs increase FUP to 100 gb will be great.. id be happy even if they doubled it to 50 gb as of now ..

FUP 100GB?? Then what's the need for FUP. They can give Pure Unlimited instead. Averaga heavy downloaders download 80-90GB per month now that all file sharing sites are closing business.

Reliance's unpredictability is the worrisome fact. Me & raj - Both are from Chennai, but we have had contrasting experiences. Reliance lasted around 4 months in my house (I should say 2.5 months as it was the working time)@raj2007 - I wanted to ask you this, but are you facing any daily outage from Reliance due to powercuts of 2 hours a day (Apart from powercuts at your own house)

Reliance's unpredictability is the worrisome fact. Me & raj - Both are from Chennai, but we have had contrasting experiences. Reliance lasted around 4 months in my house (I should say 2.5 months as it was the working time)

@raj2007 - I wanted to ask you this, but are you facing any daily outage from Reliance due to powercuts of 2 hours a day (Apart from powercuts at your own house)
Within last week 2 times i faced outage(LL+Internet dead). One day it was for a few hrs and they told me its due to power shutdown. Another day it lasted for more than 12 hrs. After complaining they told me it was due to server down. Other than that all is well here.

FUP 100GB?? Then what's the need for FUP. They can give Pure Unlimited instead. Averaga heavy downloaders download 80-90GB per month now that all file sharing sites are closing business.

If not 100GB, then 50GB is a must.

Within last week 2 times i faced outage(LL+Internet dead). One day it was for a few hrs and they told me its due to power shutdown. Another day it lasted for more than 12 hrs. After complaining they told me it was due to server down. Other than that all is well here.

For me it was double blow daily - Powercut in House + Not working during their quota of power cut.
Other outages were too regular to bear consecutive loss. I ended up borrowing a friends' data card (pay as you use plan) for a brief while. Hence made no sense to continue.

In Chennai, each area has powercuts at different timings.. For example in my house the powercut now is between 2 & 4 P.M everyday. Similarly the situation I was faced was that in my house there will be powercut during which I cant browse , plus for the time there is powercut where their servers are located (which happened to be starting 9 AM+) .. They used to tell me stories about battery backup will be replaced in 2-3 days (I heard this story for 3+ months)... On top of which there were 2-3 full day outages (There is monthly 1 day full day powercut as well) .. this brought me to the brink & then for was an extended continuous outage of more than 3-4 days , and that was that.

But, shouldn't their power backup have multiple levels of redundancy ?Here, in Gurgaon, power cuts follow no pattern 😛, but I'm pretty sure, reliance's wireline services are not affected. You were on adsl, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.