Full Speed Torrent Downloads

lucky_chouhan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 256 (353) Kbps Unltd.
hi guys here is 1 trick to you download and same time you surfing with speed. but if you use opera 9 then apply this method.Open Opera browser and type about:configfind the value of network.http.max-connections and chage it 48 thats all2nd thing is use opera download manager right now i am downloading one torrent file 1 peer and 25 seedsand i am get 30 KBPS because it time is 10.40 p.m. after 11.00 i am get 56 KBPS in torrent with minimum seed and leech.try

clarify whether you are getting a maximum speed fo 30KB/s or an average of 30 KB/s.

my maxiumum speed is 40 KBPS and my average speed is 35 KBPSbut after 11.00 p.m. my maximum is 63 KBPS and average is 60 KBPS.

damn! lucky you!so do you get these speeds with torrents when you download them using Opera 9 only? As in, am I correct that if you use utorrent or other programs, you don't get these speeds?And have you seen this speed over multiple torrents, or could it be that you just got lucky on one particular download?And btw, in Opera it's opera:config, and I can't find "network.http.max-connections"... are you sure you are not talking about Firefox, because your instructions fit Firefox perfectly.... but then AFAIK you can't download torrents using Firefox.

yes i am using utorrent and downloading is always running while i am online. becuase i donthave any speed problem. while download torrent i am get 55KBPS easily some time i am get 60 KBPShey that is possible with opera you can download torrent i am download several time.right now i am in office when i log on to home i definatly sending capture of opera.

Yes, with Opera 9 you can download torrents within the browser's transfer window.... but since advanced options would (most probably) be lacking, I would think this is only useful for the ocassional torrent downloader who doesn't want to install an entire extra program just for torrents.I am confused though then how your opera settings could play any part in download speeds in utorrent.... maybe you are just lucky and have good speeds.

Not that is public torrents.. i dont have any torrent site a/c so they provide my private torrents.

i dont think changing your settings in opera would affect your torrent download speed in utorrent at all.. u must really bee lucky lol 🙄