FTTH Plan Change

• Thread starter Thread starter Sudarshan61
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 13,271
ISP
BSNL ADSL->BSNL FTTH->Airtel FTTH
Jio
So for my new FTTH Connection, I started with 100GB Plan.
And within 5 days of usage i realized that 100GB is not sufficient for me (on my ADSL connection my monthly consumption was around 90GB, but i think Hotstar, Youtube etc are all eating more data now due to increased speed)

So I went to the exchange and requested them for plan called BBO UL 599 CS315(Which was displayed on the notice board, having 12Mbps flat speed no FUP),
No update regarding plan change so I visited them after 5 days only to be told that this plan is not for our circle hence we could not change the plan.. I was like %@%

Anyways I asked them to change it to Superstar 300GB plan, (officer did something on the PC and said its done...Although i didnt believed him).
It has been 3 days but I still see my plan as 100GB.. Unfortunately BSNL Selfcare portal dont show Superstar plan (300GB, 500GB) hence I could not update it online.

1. How long before I see my updated plan Online?
2. Does BSNL have any restriction for plan change on new connection. Customer care lady was telling that till 12 months you cant change and latter said 3 months.
3. How frequently the plans are updated in Selfcare portal? 300GB and 500GB are not so new plans

Last edited:
Plan change message comes in one day only.. although on BSNL FUP page it takes some time like 2 to 4 days.
And I also took a new FTTH plan and changed me plan after one month online via selfcare.. no issues at all. Plan got changed within 18hrs.
And my selfcare does show 300GB Plan not sure why isn't yours not showing.

Upvote 0
Which circle are you from? Next time search for BSNL FTTH plans + Your circle and you can find ones applicable to you and then choose the one on selfcare.

Don't know about now though, you can try to raise another plan change request from selfcare.

Upvote 0
In Selfcare portal once after you login, under My Accounts aren’t you able to click on your Account Number? Once after that from the main menu you should be able to find a toggle menu that says Modify Services. Under that you’ll usually find a link named Change of Tariff Plan.

Upvote 0
Plan change message comes in one day only.. although on BSNL FUP page it takes some time like 2 to 4 days.
And I also took a new FTTH plan and changed me plan after one month online via selfcare.. no issues at all. Plan got changed within 18hrs.
And my selfcare does show 300GB Plan not sure why isn't yours not showing.
Hey Hi bro did you take voice connection also?? I m also from jharkhand can you help me to setup voip

Upvote 0
Yes I know how to change the plan via Selfcare. but problem is I dont see the plan that I want.
See the screenshots

1600018180068.webp
1600018321733.webp

Upvote 0