Ftth Installation help

• Thread starter Thread starter topazonic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 46,825
ISP
BSNL FTTH
I have got ftth installed in my home. The problem is when the guy came to activate internet connection I was not at home. He gave me username & pwd. Username. xxxxxxxx@ftth.bsnl.inPassword. xxxxxxxNow he said to connect laptop in pppoe mode & enter username & password. The fibre modem provided is AONT 100c. I have a TP-Link wireless router & want to connect it to internet. Could someone please guide me on how to connect to internet? Thank you!!

Umm. TP-Link is standalone wireless router, right? If so, set it to pppoe mode and enter username and password. Should work.

x720 said:
Umm. TP-Link is standalone wireless router, right? If so, set it to pppoe mode and enter username and password. Should work.
I have tried it but it's not work working. It's stuck at connecting. In Dynamic IP mode it receives & sends data but no internet is available but in pppoe mode it does not even connect.

Give me a bit. I'll pull the settings from the router back home and post them.
Ok. No problem. Also let me know whether you write your username with full Id or just the first part for pppoe connection.