FrootVPN (Now with WireGuard)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 8,463
Seems to work fine.

ZP7uYMY.png

Yep mate.. The speed also I'd good.. I could stream videos without buffering.. I get 1.2 MBps on frootvpn, I get 1.3 without VPN.. So pretty decent..

Is it better than other "free" VPNs?

It claims it does not store any logs whatsoever. It doesn't show ads. And its fast compared to other free options. I've sent mail to them asking for source of funds but it went unreplied.

Only reason Im giving it a shot is because its supported by T-P-B

The whole idea behind FrootVPN is to provide a free simple VPN service that give every internet user on the planet the right to it's privacy online. Ofcourse the maintenance and bandwidth isn't free for these kind of services. But we had some resources over from other project and were able to launch FrootVPN. We will run this service for free as long as we can. But we will eventually need to bring money in to be able to pay our bills.

Is this service still functional? It connects but internet does not work 😀 Website is dead right now.

the website shows this message to me:

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Could be that they blocked Reliance IPs? Wolfram|Alpha does not work for me at all on Reliance probably for the same reason. BitTorrent Forums? Same.

Hmm. Working fine on wireless, Wolfram too. I guess wireless users have a completely different IP pool.