front load washing machine

ISP
Airtel Xtreme Fiber, Airtel 4g wifi, Jio 4g
please suggest me good brands in these categories according to your feedback. I need a product which will last long and will have good after sales service and parts availability.
IFB / Bosch /LG/ Samsung

You can refer to my thread here for additional information.
I got an LG model for the budget. For a period of 9 months, it has been good. Service was good coz the technician couldn't understand the issue but they will attend your calls. Also no shoving of additional unwanted products down your throat unlike IFB.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That washing machine moving was due to incorrect installation by the technician. But after 4 visits they understood their mistake and corrected it. No more noise, vibration.

The only reason I went for LG is because of their after sales service and not doing any cheap tactics unlike Bosch wherein they use sealed drums. So if the bearings go bad, you have to change the entire drum assembly which costs a lot. You cannot replace one faulty part, need to change the entire assembly.

Cheap doesn't mean better all the time. There is a reason why it is cheap!!

The machine you mentioned seems good. It is similar to mine, except yours is 8kg.

Upvote 0
do check local store prices. someone on this forum got the 9KG machine model for 35K which is a pretty good price. Though I imagine it might be cheaper online currently.

Upvote 0
LG.

We've had this LG T7567TEELR for almost 7 years. I cannot complain much!

We've been fans of LG brand consumer electronics right from 2004. Except our LG LED TV bought in 2015, None of our LG appliances have never given up.

Upvote 0
Try to get the price of the same model from Croma, Vijay Sales, LG outlets if you can. There is a good chance you can get a better deal from offsite stores. If not, Amazon's the way to go.

If I were you, I would compare the difference and would go with offline store if they are on the higher side by a small margin. After sales support matters and if you have good terms with the dealer then he would help you if things go haywire after warranty expires.

Upvote 0