From Android to iOS

• Thread starter Thread starter jason29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 11,473
I've used Windows Phone 8/8.1, Android and iOS devices extensively in the last few years. I personally like the iOS better than the other 2 ecosystems. That's why iPhone 6s Plus is currently my daily driver.

There's no harm in buying 6s now. If you can wait, iPhone 7 will be retailed by the end of September and should be available in India by October.

@balajik Thanks for the review bro, when iPhone 7 comes out it will definitely be 80-90K. Then we need to wait for sometime to get the price reduced...a typical Indian 😀

@balajik Thanks for the review bro, when iPhone 7 comes out it will definitely be 80-90K. Then we need to wait for sometime to get the price reduced...a typical Indian 😀
Hey I take it as an insult. A typical Indian will ignore high price products. Even high price Indian buyers waited because they knew something was not right about the launch price.

People in India showed Apple their proper place and I got 6S Plus after the price was reduced by a good 12k rupees. My 5S also fetched me 22k.

Apple can price their iPhone 7 above 1 lakh if they want. But people are not idiots. Any phone above 50k is seriously overpriced by Indian standards.

Last edited:
Above 50?? For me about 25-30k is overpriced! 😛

@jason29 I don't foresee too many differences in the internals between 6S and 7. Of course, a more powerful A10 chip will power 7 and there will be a new form factor. There are several other rumors of changes floating around. I personally prefer the S cycle as there are likely to be lot of internal improvements than just cosmetic changes.

I'd also suggest to go for the plus and 64GB model. Currently, the differences between 6s and 6s plus are:
1. a bigger display. This can be a con as well because the 5.5" plus model is quite big than the 4.7" model. I personally love the extra screen real estate
2. Higher resolution (1080p vs 750p). But, both displays should be gorgeous.
3. Better battery (2750 mAH vs 1715 mAH)
4. Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) for both images and video in the plus model.
5. Landscape mode for the home screen in the plus model. Plus the apps display extra functionalities in landscape mode.

All this comes at a $100 extra price tag.

Don't worry about MFI accessories. You'll need backups only in the worst case scenario.