frnds.... plzzz. I want u to do this... 0:-))

• Thread starter Thread starter aku
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,148

aku

ISP
bsnl broadband
hi all,

thanq for clickin my thread. :yahoo:

now what I want u to do is - I dont think I hav to type the list of religious channels on sun direct, do I? ok! happy to hear that. but the only worrying thing's that all those channels are dedicated to christianity and hinduism :-(. I hope u got it. i.e. when there are this many channels for these two religions why not atleast one channel for Islam or muslims? and the only channel for islam I know is Peace tv.

plzz frnds, call the toll free no. and request them to add this valuable channel.

I did my part from my mobile, and still doing from differnt mobiles of my frnds, neighbours, guests and blah blah blah .... lol....

this's wat I want u to do and I hope u will. thanq. 🙂

best regards... :thumbsup:

EDITED!!!
even after 28 views none replied??? no 🙁!!

plzz frnds let me know if u wud like to do this for me.

hi all,

thanq for clickin my thread. :yahoo:

now what I want u to do is - I dont think I hav to type the list of religious channels on sun direct, do I? ok! happy to hear that. but the only worrying thing's that all those channels are dedicated to christianity and hinduism :-(. I hope u got it. i.e. when there are this many channels for these two religions why not atleast one channel for Islam or muslims? and the only channel for islam I know is Peace tv.

plzz frnds, call the toll free no. and request them to add this valuable channel.

I did my part from my mobile, and still doing from differnt mobiles of my frnds, neighbours, guests and blah blah blah .... lol....

this's wat I want u to do and I hope u will. thanq. 🙂

best regards... :thumbsup:

EDITED!!!
even after 28 views none replied??? no 🙁!!

plzz frnds let me know if u wud like to do this for me.

sorry friend ..all broadcasters are telecasting channels for profit only,

our actual interest is , first to remove all the exixting duplicate religion tv s
very few people from one religion , previously, to get aid from developed countries innocent people , doing some gimmicks ,
like distribute of food, dress etc to poor people and make photos as refferance for further aid ..now they use television to business from foreign and as well as local people

and some of the other religion people are also doing the same business
but telling that they are to save their people from the migration ..

so our request is to avoid these channels..

dear friend aku , if u want really to serve ur people . pls tell ur people to improve their childs study . this will only help ur people in future ..
but i am sorry , these religion merchants in all religions will never allow their people to develop . the reason is very clear , if the people minds are cleared the merchants will be disappeared..

so mr aku pls forget to ask these type of requests .. ..
if my message is wounds any body . sorry ..

Hai friend

Thanks for your good reply
Bharathidasan K

,quote=tinybird;190971]sorry friend ..all broadcasters are telecasting channels for profit only,

our actual interest is , first to remove all the exixting duplicate religion tv s
very few people from one religion , previously, to get aid from developed countries innocent people , doing some gimmicks ,
like distribute of food, dress etc to poor people and make photos as refferance for further aid ..now they use television to business from foreign and as well as local people

and some of the other religion people are also doing the same business
but telling that they are to save their people from the migration ..

so our request is to avoid these channels..

dear friend aku , if u want really to serve ur people . pls tell ur people to improve their childs study . this will only help ur people in future ..
but i am sorry , these religion merchants in all religions will never allow their people to develop . the reason is very clear , if the people minds are cleared the merchants will be disappeared..

so mr aku pls forget to ask these type of requests .. ..
if my message is wounds any body . sorry ..
[/quote]

but why not atleast one channel per religion? 🙁 :huh:

and another thing, ur post did hurt me mr. Bharathidasan. but never mind. 🙂

yes aku..ur correct atleast one channel is must for muslims...aruond 8 channels are available for hindus and christians in sundirect but no channel for muslims... i will send mail to nodal officer ...u also send mail to nodal officer as many as possible by different id's.....

Only Indian registered channels are allowed to show in India. Some time back there was news that Middle eastern and Pakistani channels refused to register them in India.

hurting ... but never mind .... sorry friend no body wants to hurt u ...
we just telling abt religion merchants only..i can able to understand ur pain from ur words .. but r u sure, ur religion channel will heal this pain ?..

if it really heals ur pain i will also support ur channel request ..
but my fear is, these religion channels never heal the pain but make the pain to very big worst level..

well,most cable walas here carries atleast 2 islam(one saudi channel for sure),it is a pity that sun dont hear to Muslims 🙁 .I thing for "shalom" channel most of the christians in Kerala(remember kerala got 22% christians and 26% moslems) got SUN DTH apart from other channels,similarly for other hindu channels too.well,@aku:you should call SUN MADRAS office and argue,that is the only way!else ask the Jama-Ath to decide on this!Jama-ath/mahl committe can contact sun Head office.you know Muslims are powerful in unity and streangth!do it ASAP! :thumbsup:

Dear friend,

I am very sorry to say this, when u request , you should have one think name oblt Peace Tv whether, do do you think that when the terrist kill the human being You people should condem that and ask real peace not only on name , iam not saying not only in india, when blast take place in any where of the world you people could take peaceful action i hope atlest hereafter again iam not say any religious all religious should condem this oppsite to peace activity
Bharathidasan K

Dear friend,

I am very sorry to say this, when u request , you should have one think name oblt Peace Tv whether, do do you think that when the terrist kill the human being You people should condem that and ask real peace not only on name , iam not saying not only in india, when blast take place in any where of the world you people could take peaceful action i hope atlest hereafter again iam not say any religious all religious should condem this oppsite to peace activity
Bharathidasan K

Well India is a secular country so even I too think that its wise for SUNDIRECT to give balance reperesentation when its comes to faith channels.

Regarding the above quoted post by one of our buddies.. all I can say is Lets all forgive his/her ignorance....(they fail to see the otherside of the coin)

excuse me!!!! :huh: 😱 I just askd for a channel. but this is going some where else. I dont want any fight among us with words. if u believe that u can help me then plz advance and with no harsh words plzz. thanq,aku

My dear AkuYou know, none of the Hindus or Christians are that eager to see the channels of their relegion. Our own friends in this forum had a simple word argument over Thirupathi relegious channel the other day when some one wanted to know if it is being telecast by Sun Direct. The few who see them are elderly people at home..But still there are so many channels in these two relegions....But you find that only few channel for Islam....though there are good number of muslim people.So the drive should come from your own people to start either more muslim devotional channels or popularise the exisiting ones.I don't think any DTH provider is loving any perticular relegion...they are for money and for popular channels to earn more money....if they find that they can get more subscribers by showing islam channels,they will do it.But I know that our muslim friends with their strict relegious practices do not like thier kith and kin to watch TV and so many houses do not have TV.Last but not the least...no relegion is big if it has many Tv channels....it rests on the people of that relegion.Be happy Aku.