fried my old tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter starzshowz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,624

starzshowz

ISP
PACENET 2 mbps HOME Unlimited-2100 Rs
hello allits was one of the first lot Tata Sky with power adapter it got fried for some reson so i went got a new one replaced the the new sim card with i old one thinking it would just carry on working TO MY SHOCK THE STUPID THING NEEDS TO BE PAIRED BY TATA DTH GUY AM WAITING FOR HIM TO STILL SHOW UP mean while am stuck with 1 fried digicomp and one new one and a whole year paid for service :wall:hope they can just tranfer all my money and program blocks to the new sim/digicomp ps will keep you guys posted 😡

till then enjoy fried curry.

:huh:well there is the update there was some one comming to fix it a 11 am there nos where msg to me on my mobile i called them at 1 pm wondering where they where i was informed by mr 9665485676 that hes outa town and i cALL ONE mr vickram on 9222288952 so i did he said the same hes outta town pls call the mumbai scheduler on 9223374071 called him hes like yaa ok give me your complaint nos and i will see if i can do some thing:madness: wtf am i going to do i rather just instal a new dth service then waiting for them to come activate a working connection

PS ANY IDEAS ON WHICH NEW DTH TO GET AIRTEL /OR RELIANCE :icry:

----------

ok after like 20 calls i got one of there managers on line and gave him a large chunk of my mind it seems there is a break down in the system the service guys have been slacking off
was given a personal assurance by one mr kajal chowdery (so called:frown: floor manager in Tata Sky ) that he would get it done in the next few hrs the mess up is that there are to many teams working repair /installation/etc (guess all his teams are on holiday)
lets see what happens :frown:

😛leasehelp: well its fixed they used the old sim card and a new digi comp charged me 350 rs for doing nothing just switching sim cards from the old digi comp to my new digicomp its just how much noise you make they have no way of swapping the sim cards with out losing your annul package any way now i have taken a yearly warranty for 400 rs where they are responsible for every thing but me burning it in a drunken stupor or flinging the digi comp outta the window lol 😛

Your adapter got fried and you replaced the whole STB :grin: Cant you just replace the Adapter to that same STB? :madness:

BTW this is how Tata Sky earns on few customers like you.Now praise them for their quick (so called) service.

----------

😛leasehelp: well its fixed they used the old sim card and a new digi comp charged me 350 rs for doing nothing just switching sim cards from the old digi comp to my new digicomp its just how much noise you make they have no way of swapping the sim cards with out losing your annul package any way now i have taken a yearly warranty for 400 rs where they are responsible for every thing but me burning it in a drunken stupor or flinging the digi comp outta the window lol 😛

It is called as swapping.They have to marry them again :grin:

Now you paid 400rs for yearly warranty, cant you have done it today and ask them to replace STB tomorrow and tell that it got burnt tomorrow only and not today.😛leasehelp:

yep you do make scene but i was in hurry and did not know all this 1 more imp thing is the stb has no more power adapter the one they provide is with the adapter i think the thompson one the guys said this new stb which i got is the best of the 3 they provide it runs trouble free any way am getting airtel dth just read the functions today and have ordered it about an hr bak
i realy likes the worldspace radio idea and the 8 news channels on one screen which i miss in tata they used to have active news but no more
thanks for the smart advice
regards kai:urock:

Your adapter got fried and you replaced the whole STB :grin: Cant you just replace the Adapter to that same STB? :madness:

BTW this is how Tata Sky earns on few customers like you.Now praise them for their quick (so called) service.

----------

It is called as swapping.They have to marry them again :grin:

Now you paid 400rs for yearly warranty, cant you have done it today and ask them to replace STB tomorrow and tell that it got burnt tomorrow only and not today.😛leasehelp: