• Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 23,661

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
It was not bad. Paid Rs. 250 for this. I guess it's pricey as the pricing is kind of comparable to Chili's. But then the taxes and the beer and service charges etc. basically doubles of what you pay!

YMxjV6U.jpg
trrUL0O.jpg
KeqfWMi.jpg

Some coupons are available online but they need the order value to be Rs. 500 I think.
PayUMoney has some cashback on payments through them.

LOL. Food is not bad. It just doesn't look as good as the photos. It never does.

Think pretty good and more or less matches...food displayed in menus is invariably undercooked to look colourful..think quantity wise is also sufficient..

the android app for me has completely broken in the last couple of days. cannot detect location automatically. does not work when i try to set location manually. placed an order and it took it for bangalore instead of gurgaon. had to cancel it through twitter because the app does not have an internal option for canceling orders. does not accept any prepaid wallets like Paytm. product description breaks on some items as there is no product specific page that provide more space for the information. not all products are marked properly wrt with-egg/egg-less. can't order because the app is freaking piece of shit.