FreshMenu Coupons and Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 23,678
App has been fixed in the latest update. Paytm Wallet is also now supported Woo.
Also just realized that I ordered vegetarian rice. I was searching for chicken pieces in it. D'oh.
Also ordered banana walnut cake from them today. Very yummy. Appears to be freshly baked because it's insanely soft right now.

uuMFDpp.jpg

is actually this...

RLYQY8V.jpg

It was good though.

APP20 that gave 20% discount in app is expired.
DELIGHT works on the website and seems to give 15% discount.

I have to say... Out of all the outlets, this service has been the most consistent in providing both variety and good meals.

They had chili chicken rolls today. Loved them. Found them to be much better than the ones from Faasos. Well priced too. They are not as stuffy as the ones from Faasos but ingredients were much better. It actually saw fresh green lettuce after a pretty long time in it!

*Code: FMSPECIAL*

*Offer: Flat 20% off on your order , valid up to 14th February.*

The portions have become smaller these days, and for the past week breakfast platters have been missing.

my experience has been generally good. but i would probably not order at mrp. only order when i find a 20-25% coupon.

Ordered just now, the 20% one works - thanks for that. I have been ordering from them quite a lot but couldn't find any coupons every time I tried, so always ended up paying the full price. This works great.

25% didn't work? It was supposed to work till the end of the month! Would continue posting coupons I find... [emoji1]

Reactions: Jay