Frequent router disconnections on Act Fibernet Broadband

ISP
ACT FIBERNET
There are frequent disconnect of the internet. This is the 5th complaint in last two weeks. The tech comes and stays for 10 mins and assumes the connection is fine and the Lan cable or router connection would work stably for at min 10 minutes after power cycle.my router was blamed and he left.

Hi, Explain your issue correctly and in-detail since Frequent Disconnection is a big issue and not easily understood.

None of us can't help you if you won't tell us everything in detail.

I no the answer
first take the ACT Fibernet
cable
then turn the RJ45 JAC anti clock wise until it feels stif and can not turn any more
next connect the cable to your router and check if the problem went away
thanks

I did my self
also the rounded twisted pair cat 5 cable must bee crimped and twisted
then only the cable would pass data with out any loss
thanks

There are frequent disconnect of the internet. This is the 5th complaint in last two weeks. The tech comes and stays for 10 mins and assumes the connection is fine and the Lan cable or router connection would work stably for at min 10 minutes after power cycle.my router was blamed and he left.
Could be the router. What make is it? How old is it? How's the power situation at your place?

Its not just you. I'm also facing the same problem and their response is poor. Its been more than a week now and I'm having connection disruptions without any resolution.