1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frequent internet disconnection with BSNL WiMax

Discussion in 'BSNL WiMax' started by Saul, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Saul

Saul New Member

My router setting and wimax configuration everything is correct and I able to access internet connection, but only for few minutes and then again it get disconnected and I just have to try my luck to access internet. BSNL service guy had come and checked everything and said there are two WiMax base station that is creating this problem. My place is in the middle of both the base station so, it is getting almost equal signal from both and switching from one base connection to the other. Is there anyway to configure manually which base station to connect, may be something to do with frequency ?

Saeem Sheikh likes this.
  2. Saeem Sheikh

Saeem Sheikh New Member

I am also having same difficulties, please share if you got any solution

3. preet

preet Member

i had this problem but i solved it of my own i just changed place of my outdoor cpe ..minimum cinr mean is 24 so try to get cinr mean upto 24 ..taking your cpe to upper floor will help or will not .... i had this problem but i changed the place of my outdoor cpe to lower floor and i got 28 cinr mean