frequent disconnections and low snr margins...

• Thread starter Thread starter nuclearsam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 21,434
^ Shreeshyam computers, Nehru Place ph - 26287741 Dont give him more than 150 for one piece

150? i got for 75 here

i said dont pay more than 150/- i specified no lower limit 😛i bought mine more than a year ago so maybe 75 or lower is the current price

Pls sum1 help me out :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:I'm in much deeper water than Apoorv

try out wazirpur industrial area...

@ prabhasbajaj r u in bridge mode and using win XP pppoe dialler???try swithching to adsl mode or try rspppoe dialer....

ya it will help u b'coz inbuilt dialler of Win XP do not detect if line is dropped and take some 30 mins to detect and then reconnect.... so if u are in adsl mode u don't have to reconnect, it automatically reconnect when the connection is dropped....

if u don't want to change to adsl mode and u prefer bridge mode then try raspppoe dialler. it is better then Windows XP dialler and reconnects within 35 seconds when line is dropped. try googling raspppoe to search its downloadable files or mail me at nuclearsam@gmail.com so that i can send u the files...

^You can change the settings of winXP dialler to reconnect in as less as 1sec if the line is dropped....so that's no problemMy main problem is that (this happened today also), when I try to download a file of say size 100MB from say link-removed, at about 47% or 50% or so, the connection becomes static and the file stops downloading.Any solutions to dat ?? (Please 🙁)