Frequent disconnection with 110BX1

• Thread starter Thread starter sajal2692
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,773

sajal2692

ISP
Airtel
Hi,I'm having problems with my connection. The router keeps disconnecting and connecting every 10 minutes or so at evening and night. I've had this problem for quite a while now and got my connection line changed a few days back just because of this problem, it worked like a charm for 2 days, but the problem has resurfaced again. When it disconnects, the link light on the router starts blinking and the data light goes out. I'm using my router with a Netgear wifi router, if that helps. I'll be happy to give the details if you want, just don't know what details to post.

Change your 110BX1's power adapter or best - get a USB power cable. That should hopefully fix it.

the ADSL stat page will be a lot of help here..take a screenshot and post here.

Change your 110BX1's power adapter or best - get a USB power cable. That should hopefully fix it.

i think 110BX1 doesn't have USB port

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

the ADSL stat page will be a lot of help here..take a screenshot and post here.
Device Info > statistics > adsl

want a screen shot when disconnects happen ( just b4 disconnecting at night time )

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/27/23664930.jpg

It happened an hour ago, but this time the lights didn't blink or anything, i just stopped connecting to the websites or pinging them... this screenshot was taken when that happened.

same thing happened to me as well it disconnected jus after 1mincalled customer care they replaced 110bx to 220bx modem and as of now working finemay be time to replace modem

upload attainable rate is fluctuating a bit. You should double check to see if your phone line is well filtered. Also please confirm whether you have a cordless phone. If yes disconnect it completely and then see if the problem is still there. If everything else looks right then you should definitely ask for a modem replacement.

same problem happens with my bx110. earlier i had 220bx1 which didnt have such problems.

i think the 220 Bx1 was the best modem router till date... by airtel. Sadly its no longer available infact it seems airtel won't provide modems or routers in the days to come. 🙁