Frequent Disconnection on Tata indicom Wired Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter evanA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,430
ISP
Tata broadband
Hi,
I have Tata Indicom Broadband service and like to mention that I am a "PREPAID CUSTOMER".
From the past 3 months the TATA INDICOM service provider is doing a joke with me by disconnecting the connection exactly on
Sunday morning 10:00 AM and till Monday Night 8:00 PM. At the first time I thought it may be happening due to some major server error.
But when it happens every Sunday and Monday two whole days repeatedly one week after another I was frustrated.
The most frustrating thing is their customer care executives who tell me on registering a complaint that "Since it is Sunday its not our working hours and it would be fixed in our working hours only". The service has become so pathetic and worse .
So on calling on Monday the Customer care executives says that the server is down and you will get connection within an hour. Then we call them after 1 hour and it continues till 8 PM.
I am so frustrated, since it is happening repeatedly. I thought to disconnect the connection But here comes the surprise they said there will not be any refund of the balance amount.
I will definitely tell new customers not to take a TATA INDICOM Wired connection and it to a PREPAID one :nono: .
Please help me Guys Guide me what to do I am so helpless.
Regards
Helpless Customer

Get bsnl.Which city?

Great. BSNL has quite a few offerings in that range!(from 2mbps to 4mbps, 512kbps post fup) Also, check out what your cable operator offers.