Frequent disconnection of Airtel Broadband and the Airtel customer service is pathetic

• Thread starter Thread starter andrastyle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,846

andrastyle

ISP
Airtel
I am very frequently facing the problem of broadband disconnection. Everyday i will be calling to the Airtel customer care, they will be taking the complaint number, and some of Airtel executive will visit my place, he will be checking something and without resolving the problem, he will close the complaint. This is what happening since last month. I am totally frustrated with the Airtel service. Even, if i am calling to the customer care, in between they will disconnect the call. Really the service is very very very very worstttttttttt. They wont even give proper response. I am holding the connection from more than 2 yrs. Since begining itself, i am facing the problem. If i am requesting to disconnect the connection, they were not doing. Please please please dont go for Airtel broadband service. Their service is pathetic.

if railtel is avbl in ur area i suggest u go for it or any other

I am very frequently facing the problem of broadband disconnection. Everyday i will be calling to the Airtel customer care, they will be taking the complaint number, and some of Airtel executive will visit my place, he will be checking something and without resolving the problem, he will close the complaint. This is what happening since last month. I am totally frustrated with the Airtel service. Even, if i am calling to the customer care, in between they will disconnect the call. Really the service is very very very very worstttttttttt. They wont even give proper response. I am holding the connection from more than 2 yrs. Since begining itself, i am facing the problem. If i am requesting to disconnect the connection, they were not doing.

Please please please dont go for Airtel broadband service. Their service is pathetic.
same problem here .. i am from madurai,.. i face same problem as u faced.. for morethan four months,,,. now i migrated to bsnl 900 plan with 4 mbps speed...

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

same problem here .. i am from madurai,.. i face same problem as u faced.. for morethan four months,,,. now i migrated to bsnl 900 plan with 4 mbps speed...
very very worst custamer care and service from airtel....

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

my airtel no 04524243432.

Hi All,Thanks for your suggestion. Finally with gr8 difficulty i have disconnected my Airtel broadband connection. Really their service is hell...............I will never ever go for airtel......also i will suggest to my friends also the same...........Once again thankQ all........

This complaint is with regard to pathetic customer service, once the connection is established. Before one does not have connection, you have all kind of service on your doorstep , representative will talk to you so warmly answering whatever query you have in mind but after that it all vanishes into thin air. Especially that customer care service, it tortures you with unnecessary delays, wrong and outdated information and sometimes even denial of that. Surprisingly, sometimes one representative has answers but others dont. sometimes they give answer after bickering with them a lot and expending you precious energy on unnecessary anger. Few examples i will give Today, I talked to one of your customer representatives named 'Kriti. I called her to tell me the correct address for payment outlet in Panipat as i was supplied with the wrong one by another representative earlier(I reached that address only to find that they no longer accept payments for airtel). This representative on the other hand was so great that first she made me 'be online' for around 10 minutes as if to mine out some great information. But the information she starts giving is of Gurgaon and says that she doesn't have any information for Panipat(when i asked for outlets in model town panipat). After prodding further she somehow stumbles upon Panipat address but that address is so general(address of main office which is far from model town) that it can be known by one and all in 20 secnds at Google. It is then when I am made to request her for allowing me to give feedback online to someone regarding this in disgust. Now, the madam requests me to wait further and then comeup with required information of payment outlets at model town panipat. But even that information was wrong. I had to ask up telecom shopkeepers in the main market one-by-one if they accept airtel bill payment and make the payment. This is not a standalone experience. I find your customer service to be pathetic most of the times. Some of very astonishing findings of your service are 1) your 121 customer representative doesn't know anything about broadband service. he says that he is only from 'marketing division'. he doesn't know anthing about broadband , not even the number to which one can complain regarding defunct connection!(Then what the hell on the eart does he knows about airtel!) I had to search on net to find airtel broadband toll free number for customer care! 2) your customer service representative does not have the telephone number of airtel local centre at Panipat (Then why are they airtel representaives!)! this is unbelievable. I request you to overhaul your customer care service thoroughly. I have had very bad experience at their hands.

airtel representatives just kill time making you wait for nothing dishing out info which you could have anyhow got from google

I suggest you write your complaint in an email to 121@in.airtel.com instead of speaking to a customer care person on phone.