Freeking At Night Time..

• Thread starter Thread starter neomax
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,348
Status
Not open for further replies.

neomax

Hi,I’m a TATA indicom broadband customer from 8 months... honestly speaking never had any problem until last month. My internet is automatically disconnecting after 6 PM till morning 6-7 AMI have made repeated complaints but no technical person visited my place to look at the issue.Every day i lodged a complaint and the next day it was cleared even without confirming with me... it seems the technical ppl cleared the complaints just by checking the link status in the day time without even reading the complaint description...The support person agreed to the communication gap but did nothing even till date... im planning to switch to BSNL Please suggest.got to post this in just few mins... my net will be disconnecting shortly...Bye..

dude go to google an search for softwares callled 'Automatic RAS dialers"in case ur RASPPPOE connection will disconnect these dialers will reconnect automatically also i think all ISPs do this of disconnection their users for a time or two during the day.

QUOTE(Stiffmyster @ Sep 5 2006, 10:24 PM) [snapback]61244[/snapback]
dude go to google an search for softwares callled 'Automatic RAS dialers"
in case ur RASPPPOE connection will disconnect these dialers will reconnect automatically also i think all ISPs do this of disconnection their users for a time or two during the day.
[/b]

Hi friend....

While choosing BSNL, please check with the exchange person that the broadband port is available and the kind of service they provide.
I am victim of BSNL BROADBAND since last six months and have ADSL modem, phone equipment just idle in a box.

Think and confirm the above said in person with your local BSNL exchange.

Happy surfing....

AJP :lol:

This is my experience in South Delhi - Tata Broadband sucks bigtime - the customer service is pathetic. I had a downtime of 4 days twice in the last 3 weeks. That's eight days of no service in a span of 21 days! Crazy!! And the company's personnel are hard to reach, don't give proper replies. They don't have toll-free number, so everytime I call, I am made to pay huge mobile bill for each call, with a wait time of 12 minutes or more and another 10 minutes to argue with the customer service. The local engineer had taken away my router and did not return as promised. He did not return my calls and sms. Only after threatening them, did they decide to send a replacement after 4 days! Even the escalation manager, Sourabh Sengupta at the head office in Bangla Sahib Road, New Delhi has no satisfactory reply, apart from the god-damn standard script - we are looking into the "f..king" matter. NEVER GO FOR TATA BROADBAND if you want peace of mind.

hey....can someone be more specific abt dis RAS dialers ,i checked on google but didn't get any further.i have this continued problem of error 678 with vsnl tataindicom and i have kinda found out that there is no prpoer solution for it i have gone thru most of the basic troubleshootin steps,but it doesn't work

My internet is automatically disconnecting after 6 PM till morning 6-7 AM

something similar i had noticed with 1 friend. problem was that BB ppl took power line from some1's home for their switch. so when they go to sleep they switch off everything. and hence internet stops working. and when they get up in morning and switch on lights. internet wud start working.

hey....can someone be more specific abt dis RAS dialers ,i checked on google but didn't get any further.
i have this continued problem of error 678 with vsnl tataindicom and i have kinda found out that there is no prpoer solution for it i have gone thru most of the basic troubleshootin steps,but it doesn't work
hey am kinda frustrated with this error 678 issue, can anyone help me out wit it
i had a triband connnection but i did away wit ti cause it sucked big time now i switched on to this tata connection n dis too is frustratin

Well I am too facing siillar kind of issues with TATA. One thing that I have realized that escape from 678 is that you go for Router based connections and there you dont have to rely on the pathetic service of local cablewalla. Just login and njoy.

I think they will give that connections in areas where they have their own lines... till then there is not escape from 678..

I think they will give that connections in areas where they have their own lines... till then there is not escape from 678..

what does this mean...sorry mate didn't understand

Well I am too facing siillar kind of issues with TATA. One thing that I have realized that escape from 678 is that you go for Router based connections and there you dont have to rely on the pathetic service of local cablewalla. Just login and njoy.

had a tri band connection with a VoIP gateway..it worked wonderful for abt 6 mnths but then it has been a pain in the neck so i switched back to tata connection dat i was using previously
is there any way dat i can have a router connection with dis tata broadband
- i have dis cable comin frm my terrace
- i had caled up dis vsnl tech support and wat they had to say is...dat is u fail to log out or disconnect and u shut down ur computer u won't be able to login d next time

please accept my apology for the Typo in my previous comment. Only TATA knows when and where they are going to provide router based connection. Till then they don't, it will stink. and you will have to bear with local cablewallas. !

so!! basically we come to the conclusion that ISP here suck!!!shit!! man can't even provide something as basic as internet to ppl properlythanx mate for ur help

lol. again u r confusing ppl if u r asking or telling

Status
Not open for further replies.