Free Tool To Know Dataone Bandwidth Usage

• Thread starter Thread starter shaplus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 32,170
Hi Shaplus, I use 'ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter'. I have a problem.....The list of usage at BSNL portal has all the entries of all sessions of the month till now...but the data used is almost half of the data recorded by ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter. The problem is not linked with free night hours. Which information should be assumed correct? In Shaplus settings, I have first two checkboxes selected. First selected option is Fast ethernet adapter - Packet scheduler....Second selected option is WAN (PPP/SLIP) Interface....The third one not selected is MS TCP Loopback interface.I am adviced to either check first or second option, not the both. What do u say? Is my usage being counted twice?

Hi Shaplus,
I use 'ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter'. I have a problem.....The list of usage at BSNL portal has all the entries of all sessions of the month till now...but the data used is almost half of the data recorded by ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter. The problem is not linked with free night hours. Which information should be assumed correct? In Shaplus settings, I have first two checkboxes selected.
First selected option is Fast ethernet adapter - Packet scheduler....
Second selected option is WAN (PPP/SLIP) Interface....
The third one not selected is MS TCP Loopback interface.

I am adviced to either check first or second option, not the both. What do u say? Is my usage being counted twice?

I think you can select only Wan (PPP/SLIP) interface. For testing, you can download a file with known file size and see how much the software records.

I think you can select only Wan (PPP/SLIP) interface. For testing, you can download a file with known file size and see how much the software records.

Thanks Shaplus. I will check and let you know. :thumbsup: