• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 21,699

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
so i am now waiting for the subscription to activate. dish tv people were hopeless as well. two bihari type dudes who did not explain anything about the thing they installed at my place. i am supposed to keep the dish on 550 channel number and wait for hours to get the regular channels.any good FTA channel worth seeing? i dont like that shitty blue screen of hope on my television set 🙁

Well you have to open 100 or 500 channel for while. They will activate your connection. You can also contact to Dish Tv CC with your purchase detials so they can do fast.My connection was activated in 3 hours in compare to others who's connection activate after 12 hours or more.

But I think u have made right move by opting for Zee's DTH......stay away from TATA for all ur telecom needs.....be it Tata Mobile,BB or TV

i use a tata postpaid mobile connection. connectivity sucks. but its cheap for tata to tata free. 🙂

My Tata Sky dth was installed (antenna, cabling), activated and checked in 40 minutes. The commissioning engineer contacted the control centre on his mobile, gave all the details and got it working in a jiffy.:thumbsup:

Sushubh, why did you go for Dish TV? Curious to know how you decided...Sorry just saw your other post...about the 6 mnths free and Shin Chan...

oh now ur IPTV plans are scrapped? but i think dish tv right now has good package.. so good move.

I think Zee wud better in coming months coz they have got many more transponders now and they r not in scrapping channels businessIf I will go, I might go for Zee as wellBut till my Cable Guy gives me free cable and that too around 100 channels......i dont feel like spending 300Rs per month on TV viewing

i would still get airtel iptv whenever it comes as long as it is priced nicely and has decent features. i can always get this connection transfered to a friend or a relative for a small fee. i needed something to fix my television and this was the best i could get at this moment...6 months free means that i end up paying 2200 bucks for the STB. not a bad deal even if i don't continue with zee after 6 months...btw i am still waiting for my connection to get activated. looks like the zee guys are in for a trashing today.

Hello every1 can some1 please tell me what channels can you see whitout the card in the box please,many thanks