Free Surfing n downloading

Can anyone tell me how this works? I just went through 23 pages in this forum and didn't find anything other than changing something (login?) to 12345678 but what about the password? C'mon someone please tell me 🙂

Golden Hour still working 🙂 Absolute :lol: PAWNAGE :lol:

Woo hoo 26 th post. Can someone please tell me now that I can receive PM's! and sorry about the torrent thread I made. i got deleted faster than I made it 😛

Originally posted by vishalj+Jan 21 2006, 04:47 PM-->QUOTE(vishalj @ Jan 21 2006, 04:47 PM)
Woo hoo 26 th post. Can someone please tell me now that I can receive PM's! [/b]
vishalj, stop spamming the forum 😛

Originally posted by vishalj@Jan 21 2006, 04:47 PM
Woo hoo 26 th post. Can someone please tell me now that I can receive PM's!

and sorry about the torrent thread I made. i got deleted faster than I made it  😛
[snapback]40011[/snapback]
[/quote]

bad thing to do. makes my work harder. 🙂

Sushubh, this seems like a good time to ask; Why did you delete an innocuous post of mine a few days ago, when I announced a new forum I had created ?Any specific reasons for that ? I didn't think the post violated any rules.

umm i delete any kind of advertisement related to any site which competes with my own. now compete here means any site which is based on a theme which is followed by any of my own site. 😕

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jan 21 2006, 05:15 PM
umm i delete any kind of advertisement related to any site which competes with my own. now compete here means any site which is based on a theme which is followed by any of my own site. 😕

That's a really bad attitude.

Anyways, which site of yours has freeware as a theme ?

u have the right to get offended by my policies and leave the forum anytime dude. 🙂

well annoying a moderator would also result in a posting right suspension. we follow a monarchy here 😛 we are the dictators. 😉

Well, you are beginning to annoy me now, and I need to do something about it.

Just kidding, had to get that last one out of my system. No more messin' wid da admin, he he 😛

yup. never mess with the admin of the forum. a few of the people i annoyed went ahead and started their own forums. more ways to pollute google.

Well I'm sorry Susubh I didn't know about the torrents rule. I just thought I would find out about some more sites this way. Mario_a did send me some anyways.