Free Surfing n downloading

guys please...i'm new to this triband thing... tell me if i'm wrong
the period when http://register.mtnl.net.in is down, i can change my router settings to the given number 21234355 and i won't be charged even a single penny on my number... am i right...? :!

Hi Freinds, Well i heard lot about golden hour, will someone help me with detail how can we take advantage of mtnl when its usage checking site is offline. like where and how to change phone number etc.
Thanks in advace for help.

ok! illegal...but for your sake...thats right for your sake...im gonna sacrifice my freedom

ok heres what u do...when Golden hour Starts...You Grab the Router in your Right Hand and a dead headless Chicken in the other...Now you start waving your Arms Rapidly up-down and Cluck Like a Chicken...you Should be loud enough so that neighbours hear you...continue doing this till the golden hour is over... 🙂
I Guarantee Not 1 Penny Will Be Chaarged!!

No offence! Any1 .... I will tell you if u when u guys have more than 25 posts! seriously u guys are here just for "the Golden hour" secret...

Congrats Imranais, The Phenomenon is Officially Called "Golden Hour"!!

sites up but you can't login with your userid and pass atm....hope that means you still can continue with the downloads.

Originally posted by St0le@Jan 7 2006, 08:22 PM
ok! illegal...but for your sake...thats right for your sake...im gonna sacrifice my freedom

ok heres what u do...when Golden hour Starts...You Grab the Router in your Right Hand and a dead headless Chicken in the other...Now you start waving your Arms Rapidly up-down and Cluck Like a Chicken...you Should be loud enough so that neighbours hear you...continue doing this till the golden hour is over... 🙂

No offence! Any1 .... I will tell you if u when u guys have more than 25 posts! seriously u guys are here just for "the Golden hour" secret...

Congrats Imranais, The Phenomenon is Officially Called "Golden Hour"!!

[snapback]38563[/snapback]
[/quote]
hey stole... please man...
i'll b an ideal member... i promise... please let me know d golden hr. thin...
thanks....

Resident evil Flashback, i feel like z0mbies are crawling up to me...😛

ok heres what u do...when Golden hour Starts...You Grab the Router in your Right Hand and a dead headless Chicken in the other...Now you start waving your Arms Rapidly up-down and Cluck Like a Chicken...you Should be loud enough so that neighbours hear you...continue doing this till the golden hour is over... smile.gif
[/b]

@stOle: that was funny !!

thats my job... (heroic background theme plays) to serve and insult! 😛h34r: 😛h34r: 😛h34r:

and remmeber...always look both sides before you cross the street!
:]

and i dont have my comp !! wtf is wrong with the government. does it not cae for me?? sheeeesh this soo mcuh sucks!!!! now!!

Ahhhh MY Fav Words" Sheeeeeesh This Suck"Did u manage to reply from u r friend's comp or what!!!.....I don't have my Comp!!!!U are My Fav Member which Misses The Golden Hrs Every time it's offered!!...College,Lectures,And now wtf reason I don't have my comp!!!Hummmm u can be on toplist of MTNL Faithful Customer!!No OffenceSheeesh This Sucks!!!

Yes St0le its now officially called Golden Hour! 😛 Newbies on this forum pl. dont ask for the details before u have atleast 25 posts or u can search this forum because the secret is there on this forum, take some efforts to find it...!

mtnl site is down at the moment.But i cant use any thing to get in >>>>>hav they updated their code ??? 🙂