• Thread starter Thread starter go4saket
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,736

go4saket

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hi Guys!

I have a 500C plan in which I have night unlimited download. I connected at 02:07:47 and disconnected at 08:00:47 and the total bandwidth was 4500 MB.

As I disconnected a few seconds after 8 AM, are they going to charge me for the whole download or just for the download in the extra 47 Seconds?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9587/dataonebandwidthqr7.gif

Thank you.

can you please post your usage screenshot for that entry?

na nothing live that .....they only charge at time of 2 AM only even u start at 1.50Am time of server update not too late it updates at 2.20 i think ..........with just 20 min u can get lot of mb i u r hand..........that makes damage.........even at ending time server get updates at 8.10 i think .........not worry of just 40 seconds.........:cool2:

there is no problem the answer is in u r Screen SHOTS...........:hysterical:

yes. you will be billed for 8013 kb only :cool2: once i am downloading mr.bean animated series over torrents and i slept upto 9.30 am because i slept late in the night :hysterical: in that 1hr 30 mins, it whooped 1.5 gb 🙁 i am using home500 plan in that period( i think in november). due to this i stopped surfing for 15 days 😢 that is first and last time i am out of control while downloading 🙂

thats nice.. it wasnt like previously for sure.. i had started downloading at 7 in the morning till around 8:30 (obviously by mistake).. and was charged for the full 1 1/2 hrs..