Free Drama Finlly Over !

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,807
ISP
MTNL
I had to restart my pc at around 11.00 am today but i was not able to authenticate.But when i entered real username and password it worked. 😱 I tried this 2-3 times just to be sure but it failed when i used fake ID and net just refused to start.The site http/register.mt nl.net.in/ is finally working but no usage info and session history.WTF is going wrong ?Anybody wid same problem ?

Originally posted by sanke1@Oct 8 2005, 11:31 AM
I had to restart my pc at around 11.00 am today but i was not able to authenticate.
But when i entered real username and password it worked. 😱

I tried this 2-3 times just to be sure but it failed when i used fake ID and net just refused to start.

The site http/register.mt nl.net.in/ is finally working but no usage info and session history.

WTF is going wrong ?

Anybody wid same problem ?
[snapback]27741[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ditto prob guess they finally wokeup

even me on my fake login id.. havent got disconnected at all!!!! though site is up but its a back up. its accepting my previous password and not my current password.. hmm.. i wonder.... plus no links yet for the adsl mb used thingy .though still downloading 😛

ok now i am also not able to log in with the fake id. anybody still using the fake id or is the party finally over? Also the MTNL site is again giving me invalid id now, not able to log in with my current password. haven't tried my old one yet.

In afternoon i was not able to login but now at 5:20 i am able to loginParty is still OnU can login on Mtnl Site By u r CA No....It's the default password.I guess they had a unrecoverable crash and now i take a relif as nothing would be recorded for our MB as the secission history option is not there...Fake Id still working.may be they have kept that option still on to track the Cheaters.

People thje summary page is back up........and it says that the figures there don't account for usage in the first week of this month, but that is accounted for separately!!!!!!!!!!

how much mb does everyone here have left for the month.. i got only aroung 160 left.. which is weird if they are not considering the 1st week of the month! what the hell is wrong with these ppl.. cant they get anything right? i doubt i have used 350 mb in 4 days. .considering i dont download anything during the days.. did they include my nu downlads??? coz if they did... then they are stepping over the line.. now mtnl have gone too far! they have to account for lost bandwith sumwhere.. and my guess is they are taking it out of everyone there's stil no usage details.. this better be another one of their stupid backups!!!hmm.. come to think of it my adsl downloads to date cant be anywhere close to 800 mb which they are claiming .. so i think its stilla stupid backup!! but why the need for tht silly line at the bottom? if they are going to account seperatly!!then they shud at least have the right usage amounts up in the first place..and not silly backups..