Free Drama Finlly Over !

sanke1

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
I had to restart my pc at around 11.00 am today but i was not able to authenticate.But when i entered real username and password it worked. :eek: I tried this 2-3 times just to be sure but it failed when i used fake ID and net just refused to start.The site http/register.mt nl.net.in/ is finally working but no usage info and session history.WTF is going wrong ?Anybody wid same problem ?

jayesh

Regular
Regulars
Jul 18, 2005
Originally posted by sanke1@Oct 8 2005, 11:31 AM
I had to restart my pc at around 11.00 am today but i was not able to authenticate.
But when i entered real username and password it worked. :eek:

I tried this 2-3 times just to be sure but it failed when i used fake ID and net just refused to start.

The site http/register.mt nl.net.in/ is finally working but no usage info and session history.

WTF is going wrong ?

Anybody wid same problem ?
[snapback]27741[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ditto prob guess they finally wokeup

trivisingh

Jun 25, 2005
i am still logged in with the fake id, guess will stay on until i get kicked out

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
even me on my fake login id.. havent got disconnected at all!!!! though site is up but its a back up. its accepting my previous password and not my current password.. hmm.. i wonder.... plus no links yet for the adsl mb used thingy .though still downloading :p

trivisingh

Jun 25, 2005
ok now i am also not able to log in with the fake id. anybody still using the fake id or is the party finally over? Also the MTNL site is again giving me invalid id now, not able to log in with my current password. haven't tried my old one yet.

H

hbkwarez

In afternoon i was not able to login but now at 5:20 i am able to loginParty is still OnU can login on Mtnl Site By u r CA No....It's the default password.I guess they had a unrecoverable crash and now i take a relif as nothing would be recorded for our MB as the secission history option is not there...Fake Id still working.may be they have kept that option still on to track the Cheaters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Television 5
IBF Brands 0
IBF Movies 0
Sushubh Movies 0
Sushubh Movies 2