• Thread starter Thread starter Bluegene
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 6,646

Bluegene

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hi,Many of you must be already knowing that BSNL had launched a free trial scheme for bb connection for 2 months a few weeks back.They are not charging anything.No Monthly RentalNo Registration ChargesNo Installation ChargesJust wanted to know, has anybody tried that...? what speeds are they giving..?and are there any formalities..?

Is it for every one or only for the new connection?

wow, im thinking about just signing up for 1 mbps to "try" it for 2 months (unlimited download) then drop it heheheheh (i already have the 512)

I think it would be just for new connections...But I am not sure..and Vishal ...you are intelligent...BUT do you think that BSNL would give 1MBPS line for trial.....???

why wont they offer the 1 meg line for 2 months if he is paying for it?

Would they be putting any limits? If there are no limits and its completely free then I will sign up for the highest speed! 😀

Originally posted by Sushubh@Dec 7 2005, 05:26 PM
why wont they offer the 1 meg line for 2 months if he is paying for it?
[snapback]34623[/snapback]
[/quote]

Mind reading the first post.... This is a promotional offer for which they dont charge anything for the first 2 months.

Seems that you are in hurry

@Vishal ..i guess they wont give more than 256 kbps in this offer

awwww tooo bad... no 1 mbps for free!

sheesh, if these people can give 2 months free internet then why can't they give unlimited lines all year round AFTER charging a fee 😕

No competition, thats why...Plus that "blame game" (IBM/Intel delay) as we have in the other thread hehehe

>>wow, im thinking about just signing up for 1 mbps to "try" it for 2 months (unlimited download) then drop it heheheheh (i already have the 512This free offer is only for the Rs.250/256/400Mb scheme, and they haven't said that after 400Mb they won't charge you for the excess at Rs.2 per Mb.The connection is free but is the excess free?

Originally posted by Thor@Dec 10 2005, 02:13 PM
>>wow, im thinking about just signing up for 1 mbps to "try" it for 2 months (unlimited download) then drop it heheheheh (i already have the 512
This free offer is only for the Rs.250/256/400Mb scheme, and they haven't said that after 400Mb they won't charge you for the excess at Rs.2 per Mb.
The connection is free but is the excess free?
[snapback]35116[/snapback]
[/quote]

You got it Right Thor.... 😀
So no hopes for Vishal 🙁