Fraud websites scamming people into paying registration charges for Reliance Jio Fiber

ISP
Airtel
I registered myself on g i g a j i o f i b e r . c o m and then after a few days they called me and asked for documents and all and then sent me a bank ac details to send the security money of 2500. Now i hv been asking for invoice, they are rejecting my calls and not giving any invoice through email...

I need help plzz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha. You've been scammed for paying wrong website.

P.S.: Learn to use Internet!

Too many frauds like these are going on these days plus it does not help that these websites are one of the top most result in Google, the whole thing reeked of scam, no one will ask for money without physical verification of feasibility in location.
I kind of doubt you will get your money back but still best of luck.

someone has to report them first. google safe browsing is the first and best line of defense as it is used by all major browsers. once google flags it, it would most likely shut down on its own.

Sorry mate but you have been scammed. Try the cops...but don't expect them to give your case priority with a value of Rs 2500. Sheesh! There's a sucker born every minute!

I went to the site, entered some spam info and gave them some expletives. They'll get the message.