• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,825

vissu

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber 3MBPS
I want your opinion friends.. Is it fair to limit usage of lpg by government? They are going to limit total cylinders we book in a year to 4. Also aadhaar card is needed to get cylinder delivered. is it really acceptable? 😛issed-off:

Where'd you get all that from?

I get my Gas cylinder filled without any card or subscription, but I have to bribe the delivery man with extra 50 bucks everytime he refills . Now everyone have to bribe like me if its gonna implemented.

Electronic and print media are bashing everyday in tv and newspapers. In andhra pradesh they are planning to limit it to 4 cylinders p.a/household. If extra cylinder needed, we have to pay market rate i.e 800-900 rupees

What??!?! We need 12 cylinders a year minimum.I have a feeling at this rate of inflation soon I will be considered under poverty line! 🙁

They are planning to lift subsidy from 5th cylinder. how can a family of 4 can adjust with a cylinder for 3 months? that too in this rainy season, not all people have geysers. we have to boil water for bathing purpose.

Has an announcement been made in this regard? I saw an article in TOI about speculations on this, but I don't rate TOI highly. It must be a figment of someone's imagination

Has an announcement been made in this regard? I saw an article in TOI about speculations on this, but I don't rate TOI highly. It must be a figment of someone's imagination
An article was published in leading telugu newspaper(A.P.) eenadu regarding this issue. I am thinking they are ready to implement this rule.

----------

Read this article friends

The Hindu : News / National : Proposal for only 4-6 subsidised LPG cylinders

There is no point jumping the gun and panicking when nothing has been announced. It might well be 8 cylinders a year. It might be none. Moreover it isn't like we have a choice. So whatever has to happen will happen. Wait for the official announcement and then decide if you want to eat or not

There is no point jumping the gun and panicking when nothing has been announced. It might well be 8 cylinders a year. It might be none. Moreover it isn't like we have a choice. So whatever has to happen will happen. Wait for the official announcement and then decide if you want to eat or not
point is not about panicking as deadline already been given to customers in andhra pradesh for submitting copy of aadhaar card or its enrollment acknowledgement. these civil supplies idiots wants us to submit docs within august 1. If you can read telugu, then please go to www.eenadu.net for the today's newspaper

The Indane gas agency that we use is asking for ID proof ,address proof for anyone that gets atleast one cylinder a month before booking a refill, they also said something about giving only 4 cylinders a year.

IIRC, there was some proposal that you'll get only 4 subsidized LPG cylinders an year. Didn't know it was passed.

This is pathetic.. first of all aadhar, we can't just walkin and get an aadhar card, last time I checked in my locality they had stopped accepting aadhar applications. I was asked to visit the center after Aug 1 (thats when the will start accpeting the applications again)... Even when they do take the applications the queue is f*king crazy.. today I saw Local news airing a report about how aadhar was opening falling into the hands of pimps.All these reports in news channels (some coming from Govt. officials) are confusing and are causing people to panic. Govt should have informed people way ahead of the deadline so that people could have prepared for it. and more importantly should have made the Aadhar centres and information available to common people... I myself had to run around couple of centres for information....

So, this is the next possible gift from the Indian government for us. LPG Cylinder prices to double. And just four cylinders per year per family at subsidized rates. So, basically the government assumes that a typical family would survive on one cylinder for three months. 😕

Already posted here by someone but title is different:[thread]70732[/thread]