• Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 8,662

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Forum has now been moved to a much better specification server. A Pentium D Dual Core with 2 Gig RAM. Let's hope this is faster and more stable.

Maybe more stable, but definately not faster. I'm still experiencing downtime. 75% of the time when I open this site, I'm not able to connect.And it's not only me, it's everybody. Try accessing this site from a friend's computer or a cyber cafe at different times of the day.

its related to the DNS Servers used by the third party systems. the simple thing is that if the site works here, it is working. coz i am not running it from my computer or from my home. i am accessing it the same way, you guys access it. 🤔

wokring much better for me now 🙂 Never had much issues except DNS and minor MySQL ones...

i think the dns problems should be solved here. my old server seriously had some issues. 🙁

very strange that many ppl complain downtime. but except once or twicea week i never faced much downtime of forum. for me it was always stable.anyway good work to move to better server.

one weird thing.. forum is asking me to login again and again..i have always clicked remember me...even then it asks me to login.it already asked me to login 3 times today.