• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,613

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Finally, since the last 2 days I was trying hard to get the things working and they finally did. Broadband Forum now has its own independent URI. Free of any other affiliation. Maas InfoMedia powers this forum from now on and we aim to become bigger and better than ever!Mail me at: sushubh[at]gmail.com for any errors that might popup.

truthfully i never cared where this place was in the first place. all i care that the community stays and breeds here 😀

yhe this one seems better than forum.seo4india.com .. coz this forum is mostly about broadband (most of topics) and hardly any talk about seo

well it was supposed to be about seo 😛 but that is not my speciality and the other guys in seo never had time for this forum.

gr8 that the forum has a domain of its own..now it can be easily searched by others too.. good jobb!

well their are a lot of sub-forums here which are not related to broadband discussions! the forum was earlier generalised discussion forum. however, the response to the broadband sections is so much that I decided to rename the forum to match the popular theme... 🙂and in case u do know...seo means search engine optimisation... it does not represent the earlier entity this forum was a part of! it is a generalised technological term...

well it was a stupid step to take to move this forum from the earlier domain to this one. considering it would mean starting from scratch to get into google.