Formula-1 News and Updates

If it is on Star Sports, it may not be HD, right? If I am right, they showed only one race in HD on ESPN. Lucky Videocon subscribers....I will use F1.com alerts rather than watching qualifying telecast at 9:30 in the night.

Qualifying we all know that its going Red Bull who will clinch the pole....I am planning to go for a movie this saturday evening...

Im so gonna miss Steve Slater watching it from the stands! Btw, anybody has an idea about how can we go back home in the middle of the event?

Not That. From what i read, buses will start plying only after the event is over. Now if i go for Friday practice, i would not be interested in watching the practice for the support series.

Williams are the worst of the original 10, only slightly better than Team Lotus, HRT and Virgin. They are 24 points behind Toro Rosso. I they had anything to offer Barrichello would have scored more points. It will be better for Raikkonen to stay away unless he gets a decent team.

Wow. Seriously? Who the f will go now? But most people who will go will be going for free!