Formula-1 News and Updates

Practice 3 ... Button/McLaren too strong for rest, more than a second faster!Button, Hamilton, Webber, Alonso, MassaVettel was 9th.. I wonder why?

World Champion Sebastian Vettel was only ninth fastest and 2.7s off the pace as he was unable to set a competitive time on supersoft tyres. Twice Vettel went for a flying lap and twice he came up behind Jaime Alguersuari's Torro Rosso, leading to some gestures from the cockpit once he finally found a way past.

Jenson Button heads Lewis Hamilton in final practice for the Korean Grand Prix | Korean Grand Prix | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

----------

The pole position fight is going to be between Button and Hmailton unless Vettel comes out something special in his pole qualifying lap....

It seems tyre degradation is going to play a mjaor role in the race....

Light rain is expected in qualifying and dry race is expected for the race...

Tomorrow we can see many pit stops during the race because of tyre degradation...

championship has been won. i guess the teams are now focusing on next year. 🙂 now the wait begins for the first race of next season to see which team would have the best package.

Red Bull has won so early that even it can now focus on next year. Effectively, other teams will not get head start for the next year!

from what i see, the top 5 are pretty much decided right now. unless something drastic happens. 🙂

Redbull 518
McLaren 388
Ferrari 292
Mercedes 123
Renault 72

Keeping in mind the indian conditions ...i feel some tickets should be priced a little like Rs1000...it may be far and cars may appear small but its still worth it! Even cricket tickets are priced Rs300 for recently concluded india Vs england match :/

Nothing is gona happen the top 5 will remain the same...For the first time in races i supported Lewis Hamilton to win the race...This guy had lot of problems offlate..after getting the pole he was not excited he shut his doors which is not good to see...he going thru a tough time...I guess now i am also going woft towards LH...

this is probably a season i have enjoyed after a long long time. drivers i dislike had bad luck throughout. i do not like alonso or hamilton. vettel is a nice chap and schumacher had a decent outing too compared to last year.

With me - i like a person or support a person when they start loosing more often...

I am 1 person who does not like to see the same man winning again and again ....The person who does win after win i start to dislike them rather i dont support them...but till now i have not hated vettel...

----------

Alonso and hami must be the most hated guys ... But they both r freaking awesome drivers .. They r currently the best in business ..

For me they the are best drivers interms of ability and Vettel is also very close to them....

for me loyalty matters. i started watching F1 when Ferrari was struggling and Schumacher had a pretty bad car. i think it took 3-4 years before schumi had his first title with ferrari and then for four more years, it was simply fantastic. and then a major slump again. have not changed my loyalties even once during all this period. and then schumi retired. lost my interest largely. and then he came back. stuck with schumacher instead of ferrari simply because alonso joined ferarri 😀 and still a schumi fan. no matter how long this innings would last. vettel would probably take his place (for active drivers) simply because he is a German driver too and has not shown arrogance or bullshit attitude like Alonso and Hamilton.