Formula One: Korean Grand Prix 2011

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
This is the 2nd time Korea is holding F1 race.Last year it was a very tricky race it was completely a wet and great to watch.MArk Webber crashed out of the race taking along with him Nico Rosberg. Sebastian Vettel's engine was blown out. This gave Alonso to win the race...Lewis came 2nd and Massa came 3rd....I believe McLaren with Button will be stronger here again along with Vettel and RBR...we never know Alonso could produce a MAgic with his Ferrari....Hope we have tricky race condition for this year too...By the way i am not starting a poll from now on for each race as i believe no 1 is interested in my poll....:bad:

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Well I suppose its not just polls. People have lost major interest in F1 too.

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
May be with our forum members....certainly in india fan base is increasing more than before....

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Practice 3 ... Button/McLaren too strong for rest, more than a second faster!Button, Hamilton, Webber, Alonso, MassaVettel was 9th.. I wonder why?

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
World Champion Sebastian Vettel was only ninth fastest and 2.7s off the pace as he was unable to set a competitive time on supersoft tyres. Twice Vettel went for a flying lap and twice he came up behind Jaime Alguersuari's Torro Rosso, leading to some gestures from the cockpit once he finally found a way past.

Jenson Button heads Lewis Hamilton in final practice for the Korean Grand Prix | Korean Grand Prix | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

----------

The pole position fight is going to be between Button and Hmailton unless Vettel comes out something special in his pole qualifying lap....

It seems tyre degradation is going to play a mjaor role in the race....

Light rain is expected in qualifying and dry race is expected for the race...

Tomorrow we can see many pit stops during the race because of tyre degradation...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Movies 1
Sushubh Sports 4
ajuravi007 Sports 22
Sushubh Sports 0
ajuravi007 Sports 6