Formula-1 News and Updates

"It's very important to me. I will not stop my career until I am champion with Ferrari. If it doesn't come by 2016 then I will stay in Formula One until 2021 - for twenty years like Michael!"

Fernando Alonso says Sebastian Vettel has proved himself to be "a great champion" and that he doesn't understand why the championship leader gets criticised.

Sebastian Vettel 'is a great champion' - Fernando Alonso | Ferrari | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

internally, he would be thinking... damn it. too bad he would equal my two grand prix record this year.

Oh man i was expecting you to counter attack post on Alonso's statement but not this quick......you are really fast bro...

grr. he is relatively a very young driver and he has just one championship. this year he would get his second. 😀he would be awesome in the coming years provided he does not become a douche like hamilton and alonso. and remains in a good team. i wonder how long it would take ferrari to dump alonso/massa for vettel.

I feel that on driver caliber all the 3 are equal Hamilton, Alonso and Vettel....the is making the difference for them.....I dont see ferrari sacking Alonso but may be Ferrari might sack Massa for 2013 season....but will they hire Vettel...we have to wait and watch....I would like to Kuboyashi driving the ferrari when ferrari are in form.....he is a good driver but he is not in a winning car...

haha. i usually have nothing much to do these days. so when i am online, i am spending all my time on the forum itself. what a shitty life. 🙁

heh of course. massa would be the first one to go. but i can safely say one thing. a stronger driver at ferrari would result in a similar mess. alonso simply does not do well with a stronger teammate. massa is not competitive enough and he is a nice guy. i had love to see vettel and alonso in the same team. vettel would kick alonso's ass and that would result in a similar mess that we saw at mclaren.

So you are spending your vacation in forum...Good.....Well definetly I wont do the same thing if i had free time.....but you are the forum owner may be thats the reason you r spending your time over here....Hey admin...just saw your the phrase "I am Kick Ass" above your avatar...i hope you are not the KickAss of NCR....REcently saw that movie....it was really, really enjoyable movie....

Eventually Ferrari will not win the WDC....but for sure will win the Constructors Championship....I also liked Hamilton to join Ferrari but its now not at all possible.....Till the time Ferrari hires Vettel ...MAssa Would be driving for them....

Vettel on pole again, then Hamilton, Button, Alonso, Webber, Massa.Schumacher again beats Rosberg.. he has started to show some improvements. But still not enough to prove that he can challenge top drivers if given a better car.

he just has to beat rosberg to keep the critics silent. even more in this case because rosberg is actually very talented and should be a champion someday. hopefully with mercedes gp and not ferrari. i have lost all my love for ferrari in the recent years 😀