Formula-1 News and Updates

I am not sure whose fault was tht but how did kimi spun for the 2nd time (when he overtook Hamilton again and when there was a 3rd car also involved) ... ?? It was such a heart breaking race 🙁Would love to see Hamilton stripped of all points 😗

hamilton is under investigation by the race stewards for that corner-cutting incident but i doubt anything will happen...too bad for kimi, looks like he will have to play second fiddle to massa for the rest of the seasonyes, its not clear how he spun for the second time where he crashed into the wall... must be the same reason, he was too excited 😀

i hope ferrari's influenze works this time as well 😀 mclaren would cry and cry some more. this season seems to be out of ferrari's reach. but looking at the last season we can never be sure.

kimi spun 2nd time because it was wet road already, once kimi was out even hamilton slowed heavily(so he too doesnt slip). had there been 1 more lap, heidfeld wud have won the race and alonso 2nd, because they both switched to wet tyres in last lap and jumped from 7 to 3rd and 8 to 4th in just last 30seconds!

Both Mclaren and Ferrari r under investigation 😀 ... Rules says "Driver has to wait another corner to pass (after giving the track position back to the driver whom he illegally passed)" ... So can we see something good happening here .. :evil:

oh i was abt to say that rule shud have additional point that driver shud allow additional corner... and there u r saying that there already is such a point! so hamilton wud almost certainly be penalised

yep,similar incident took place between alonso and klien in japan 2005 and alonso had t let him go later.

what a lie.. he was no way ahead of kimi... he had better pace then kimi but he cudnt have overtaken if he hadnt cut the corner and he clearly knows he did it wrong but he is just trying to justify himself by accusing kimi.(which obviously is only way he can defend himself)

Lewis Hamilton Rocks once again. Kimi was looking very nervous when Rain interrupted, in the end spun and hit against the wall😛actually theres nothing wrong in what Lewis did, he cut the curve but he left way for raikkonen to pass through only then he jumped to overtake him in the 1st turn. and i was surprised to see go through penalty for Heikki kovalainen. Mclarens are treated like... :wall:

Not crashing out ... I was referring tht he wanted to win at all cost ... He knew it was imp for him ... Anyways I guess it all over for kimi for this season .. Hope Massa can do something now 😀