Formula-1 News and Updates

Already thinking mb would launch a protest against Ferrari engine, while somehow getting those budget cap tinkered.

You should read replies from Demon(intentionally, coz his replies are demonic) Hill in twitter. He has already declared on live air that Lewis was robbed of his championship and that max is not a worthy driver.
And this was even before fp1 had even started.
Sky sports is basically a bad-mouthing channel on all teams, sans mb.

Another newbie query. How & where do I find todays live telecast of f1 race

What a race man!! So much action. Well, for once, The FiA atleast achieved one aspect of close racing and we did see it. Battle between Charles and Max, even though for a short time, was still gold.
I hope Ferrari is consistent with its performance. They deserve it after all the misery they have been through 2020-2021.

That was such a close race... Gap between Max and Charles at the finish line was .5 of a second. Really a thriller to watch. I think it would have been more close if Stroll and Albon didn't have their incident in the dying stages of the race.
I already think m gonna get BP with such close racing.

Himself.... 😅
He didn't pit, or he was amongst the last to pit. Then VSC happened and was nailed back to 12th place.

Ferrari is screwing up with its strategy. Today's race was a total blunder. If anyone needs an example of how to snatch defeat from jaws of victory, they should watch today's race.
No wonder Charles is so pissed off!! Feel really sorry for him. That kid is giving his 100% only to be let down by the team..😟

@xyx2000 Russell can only win if Mercedes sort their porpoising issues. I knew that they would be good at Barcelona cause they made their car according to the data from the first pre season test but at all other tracks their performance is not upto the mark of Ferrari or Red bull.